•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

US FA Server won't show up

Alright so I've been a frequent player of US FA for a while but a few weeks ago it stopped showing up. All my other servers are fine and all the US official servers other then FA are working. Can someone help?

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
My only guess is that you have too high of a ping to be able to connect, or since it's a different port than 29070, maybe you need to open your 29072 port?

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Just type your default gateway into your URL Address. You can find your default gateway in cmd with the line "ipconfig" without quotes. Once you do that you need to head to port forwarding/triggering and add the port to the list. You can find more in-depth tutorials online, and each router has a different layout.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Once you do that you need to head to port forwarding/triggering and add the port to the list. You can find more in-depth tutorials online, and each router has a different layout.
There is nothing to do with port forwarding and routers.
PF is only used to setup your own server, not to connect somebody's else one.
Clients don't have to open any ports in order to be able join a game.
It does that awaiting connection thing and it goes on forever. It never goes to the server.
Are you able to connect *EU* OFFICIAL FA (connect 51.254.101.53:29072)?

Try completely disabling any firewalls before starting Movie Battles.
Some anti-viruses are actually firewalls, too (Kaspersky, NOD, Comodo...), so turn off all anti-virus software as well.

If you are able to use some other ISP, do it. Get a 4G USB modem, for example.
Using that new Internet connection, try joining US FA server.

If you can get some other computer, like a notebook of your friend, install MBII on that, use your current ISP.
Check is US FA available from that computer.