• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

Unban Request

• Thread starter Deleted member 9255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9255

Unban Request
  • My nickname: [TG] Temple Chombo
  • Server: [+] Templars Open
  • Time: 04.01.2022 14:00
  • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me: |+| Bully
  • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked: I killed 3 people and get tempban for 10 rounds and then avoided ban, to start trolling under Padawan name.

>
1641313804434.png

Unban Request
  • My nickname: Gooey
  • Time: 1/8/2022 Around 2:00 EST I think
  • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me: No one
  • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked: I was banned for accidently TKing with fire grenades in an elevator on the Jedi Temple map twice. The first time I let go too early killing several teammates (This was an accident). The second time I was about to toss the grenade but a squamate kicked me and I was still holding the toss button so I tossed it right on my whole team again. I promise this was completely accidental.

Unban Request
  • My nickname: Gooey
  • Time: 1/8/2022 Around 2:00 EST I think
  • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me: No one
  • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked: I was banned for accidently TKing with fire grenades in an elevator on the Jedi Temple map twice. The first time I let go too early killing several teammates (This was an accident). The second time I was about to toss the grenade but a squamate kicked me and I was still holding the toss button so I tossed it right on my whole team again. I promise this was completely accidental.
Wrong place my bad. Ignore me.