•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Unable to join servers .-.

I downloaded this game a few days ago with some friends, and we all started playing it and were having a good time. Unfortunately the game quit working on me randomly, now when I try to connect to the servers, I see the preloaded screen with the two lightsabers and then the music loops in a 1 second increment then completely crashes with the following message

140200 files in pk3 files
Loading dll file ui.
Failed to load dll, looking for qvm.
Loading vm file vm/ui.qvm.
Failed.
Shutting down OpenGL subsystem
VM_Create on UI failed

I have reinstalled this mod as well as the base Jedi Academy game numerous times, I have Steam integration turned on, the custom launch parameters are set to +set fs_game "MBII", All of my drivers up to date.

What really bothers me is that I was able to play it perfectly before, but then it keeps giving me the same message every time I try to load a server. I notice it does the exact same whenever I try to change the resolution too, again I was able to change the resolution before without issue. It's almost as if the game works when it feels like it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nevermind, Collaborated with a friend who had the game, the launcher refused to put the dll file on my pc for some reason, had the friend upload his dll file and it works flawlessly now, still a issue with resolution, but I'm happy enough that it is working again

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
If you're running windows 7, then try this: Right click on JAMP.exe - Compatibility - Turns on the 'Run this program in compatibility' text things and choose Windows XP (Service Pack 3). After that, Run the program as administrator

Note: I'm not sure this is 100% percent worked, My friends told me about that when i have the same problem.

Also, you can use MBII client If it doesn't really work for you: Launch the MBII Launcher - Options - Change the game engine to MBII Client.

And like @Puppytine said, Disable any installed anti-virus.