•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Unable to Join Server (Mac)

Hey! Decided to give MB2 a whirl since vanilla JKJA just wasn't doing it for me anymore.

Downloaded the mod just fine, it launches and everything but I'm having trouble joining a server.
Servers aren't showing up on the list, and when I try to connect via console, I get the loading screen with "Awaiting Gamestate" and then the game just exits to desktop. The message reads "Click Reopen to open the application again. Click Report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple."

I'm using version 1.3.2, it's the newest version I could find. The version from the official MB2 site give me the message: "You can’t open the application “MBIILauncherLIN (1).exe” because Microsoft Windows applications are not supported on OS X." even after clicking the Mac download.

As I said, it launches fine but I just can't seem to connect to a server, even after lowering my video quality.

Can't wait to get this going so I can be continuously killed by Jedi!