Training Document(in developement maybe?!)

Is this something you want? or will I waste my time making an EPICLY AMAZING GAME CHANGING DOCUMENT

• Yes Please! We'd greatly appreciate a document that'll make noobies and experienced players improve!

• NOE EXOR. DONT DEW IT

• W-What.. is going on here? I mean, you do you boo-boo

Results are only viewable after voting.
fair enough. I just wanted to sound fun, but ended up sounding childish. you got it boss.
I'll be creating another post with actual documentation and a list of things that I would like to accomplish.
Thanks for your input Tylenol.
I'm actually stunned by that response, it's extremely rare to actually see and acknowledge their mistakes on the internet. Good job on that and good luck with your writing!

Eazy E

Banned
Jokes aside, What I mean is just something that helps people understand MB2 easier and challenges set to help people get a better understanding of MB2 Mechanics. Not actually levels my guy.
I think us ego-duelist fags in the EU already have this.
It goes:
Tier (the lowest of the low, so low that you aren't even worthy of an adjective)
Shit Tier
Low Tier
Mid Tier
High Tier
Top Tier
God Tier (For those of you who have no life outside of this 15 year old mod).

this is the cringiest thread ive ever seen on this forums

there are plenty of guides but go ahead and make another one if you're going to keep it up to date, since me and (i'm guessing) sev can't be bothered anymore

edit: an e-lo system would be cool for dueling. but only if you did like /duel on a player and then you entered like a 'competitive' duel where you could gain/lose e-lo. kind of like in basejka when you go into a private duel

pretty pointless though and can imagine it not getting used

k4far

Banned
Donator
You can't have elo ranking in a group of 200 people it's like promoting cancer (you). There is no competitive aspect left, casual one is barely holding.
You are very wise as expected.

Don't be so mad :)
A ranking of sorts limited to official servers with persistent IDs wouldn't be the end of the world, would it ?

Last edited:
I think us ego-duelist fags in the EU already have this.
It goes:
Tier (the lowest of the low, so low that you aren't even worthy of an adjective)
Shit Tier
Low Tier
Mid Tier
High Tier
Top Tier
God Tier (For those of you who have no life outside of this 15 year old mod).
I agree with Ragnos

k4far

Banned
Donator
Don't be so mad :)

dd4.jpg

Viserys tried to warn about shitposters like you, never forget!!