TR server Will Die If i am not granted Admin Status.

Marlon, Faux, Your Asses are retired. TSC goal is to timewaste and kill MBII. Tractor Scott Pays for Everyone's VPN Via McDonald's paychecks. Either upgrade to a VPN Protected server or Grant me of all people admin status. I play this game alot, I am on TR alot, I can Kick out all the timewasters and bring back peace to TR server. Lindsey's taking way to long for new deathstar map with anti timewaste mechanic. Now he's abusing a Elevator Glitch the same time some loser named Simp is timewasting in Garbage compactor. Do somthing about it

Attachments

• 20210609_210322.jpg
    20210609_210322.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 257
I'm just surprised the majority of this community would rather fuck around than get better at a game that has arguably one of the best competitive potentials of any Star Wars game out there. Wasted opportunity if you ask me. I'd be rolling in my grave if I was a retired dev and came back to see what years of coding and hard work has turned into. At least NA pick up scrims are still alive and well.

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team
I'm just surprised the majority of this community would rather fuck around than get better at a game that has arguably one of the best competitive potentials of any Star Wars game out there. Wasted opportunity if you ask me. I'd be rolling in my grave if I was a retired dev and came back to see what years of coding and hard work has turned into. At least NA pick up scrims are still alive and well.

tR has been on auto pilot/renew for months now and the behavior is exactly what I would expect of a non-admin represented server; a glorified chatroom. I've been working on a little solution though that should ultimately divert traffic back to more managed servers (since running a rotation or a different map is impossible it seems):

tR has been on auto pilot/renew for months now and the behavior is exactly what I would expect of a non-admin represented server; a glorified chatroom. I've been working on a little solution though that should ultimately divert traffic back to more managed servers (since running a rotation or a different map is impossible it seems):

how about you add back the campable pylons in deathstar side and the catwalk in deathstar main while you're at it so that at least people can have fun on the 24/7 map that isnt as shit as dotf.

i agree that this game has massive potential, but only if it was developed by an actual triple A studio not by fan modders, who have amazingly stuck with this game for this long. Because modding a game is not easy.

Bud

i agree that this game has massive potential, but only if it was developed by an actual triple A studio not by fan modders, who have amazingly stuck with this game for this long. Because modding a game is not easy.
Like you said, these fan modders have stuck with the game for a long time, whilst a AAA studio would abandon it once it stopped making money.

Like you said, these fan modders have stuck with the game for a long time, whilst a AAA studio would abandon it once it stopped making money.
Maybe so but i've seen games last long that are developed by a triple A studio, and when they finish a game, if the game is developed good it still can last for decades... just look at smash melee that game is probably one of the longest lasting popular fighting game and the reason for that is good devs and good gameplay.

I can see only one solution to this persistent problem. As a man of honor and dignity, with extensive experience is clan administration and server hosting, with a neutral stance and unbiased opinions, believe I, [TG]trap, should be granted admin privileges on tR servers. I vow to never kick or ban any so called "timewasters", uphold the communities right to say anything they want, and to enforce mandatory fun on all players. Vote for [TG]trap, not for me, but for you, and your freedom.

Marlon, Faux, Your Asses are retired. TSC goal is to timewaste and kill MBII. Tractor Scott Pays for Everyone's VPN Via McDonald's paychecks. Either upgrade to a VPN Protected server or Grant me of all people admin status. I play this game alot, I am on TR alot, I can Kick out all the timewasters and bring back peace to TR server. Lindsey's taking way to long for new deathstar map with anti timewaste mechanic. Now he's abusing a Elevator Glitch the same time some loser named Simp is timewasting in Garbage compactor. Do somthing about it