[tR]Hard Mode - a return to better days

It's been months since there has been a competetive scrim, or an organized PUG game on the NA side of MB2. I, and others, miss having the opportunity to play in a (somewhat) competitive environment. With the new abilities given to us by the devs with 1.6, [tR] has started a new public server called [tR]Hard Mode, inspired by old scrims and PUGs. It is a 16 slot server with class limitations, and an eight map rotation.

Rebels:
2 Troopers
1 Elite Trooper
1 Jedi
1 Hero
1 Wookie
1 Clone Trooper
1 Arc Trooper

Imperials:
2 Soldiers
1 Commander
1 Sith
1 Deka
1 Bounty Hunter
1 SBD
1 Mandalorian

Map Rotation: mb2_lunarbase, mb2_cloudcity, mb2_dotf, mb2_kamino, mb2_starkiller_base, mb2_eravana, mb2_corellia, mb2_mustafar

Please feel free to give suggestions/feedback in this thread or in our public discord.

Last edited:
20191231_092727.png

I'm glad there are servers that don't coddle. I just came across this server called "Casual Corner". This server automatically kicks you when you get a few kills. Asinine!

I spoke to the creator on his discord channel and it's clear he was bullied in school.

Perhaps I will join this "tR" clan

I'm glad there are servers that don't coddle. I just came across this server called "Casual Corner". This server automatically kicks you when you get a few kills. Asinine!

I spoke to the creator on his discord channel and it's clear he was bullied in school.

Perhaps I will join this "tR" clan

lol

double or even triple the class limitations.
Considering putting each class limit to 2, don't want to go beyond that, because intent of the server is to emulate scrims/PUGs where teams/classes are balanced and one class doesn't get spammed. If we go to a limit of 3+, you could end up with 1/3 of the server playing the same class.

Depending on how the server goes (if it ever does), I'll look into moving to 24 slots with a class limit of 3 for each class, since that is a bit less harsh.

Yeah, not sure how long that server will last. I saw people getting kicked/banned for simple things like throwing a grenade into a room and getting a couple of kills. Apparently this goes against their rule of "no noob stomping". I got kicked by the bot after two rounds. Horrible environment for new players to learn in.

its corellia.
Thanks, made that post at 1:00 AM.

Last edited: