Thread locking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the devs really need to lock this thread just because community members disagree with them? How do they have the gall to call a community "sensitive" yet shut down any discussion that criticizes them or paints them in a negative light? I really don't understand how any reaction other than negative could be expected given the massive shitstorm that DoTF has caused in the past. This is the same thing that has been done by the dev team in the past regarding Classic DoTF - blame and gaslight the community for your own behavior so you can avoid self-reflection and any accepting modicum of responsibility for the current status of the mod and community.

At the end of the day, the community just wants the same thing that the devs do: for the community to prosper and for this mod to keep going for as long as possible. But holy shit, does this dev team make themselves hard to work with.

To the devs: As others have said, get off your high horses, and open yourselves to criticism, and you might find the community is full of players who love MB2 and would be happy to test, or work with you guys to improve the game. Or, at the very least, don't do things that will obviously reopen a fresh wound with the community, and then shut down any discussions regarding it that you don't like.

Please do not give me 6,000,000 warning points.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
It was a community moderator that locked the thread, not devs, which you can plainly see... and was the right call IMO as it was just starting to be used as an engine for harassment, which I suspect this will shortly turn into as well. So let's not.

There is nothing to accomplish here. The map will be accessible by default in the next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.