Votes: 24 34.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Idk

Votes: 12 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I can't say for sure if MB2 is dying, but they better be careful with the updates because the whole thing is going nowhere !!!

I feel like we've gone through this a billion times already

MB2 is a bit stagnant right now because of imbalance (imperials are a little bit too strong considering how easy they are to play) and lack of new content. Once balance tweaks and the new gamemode come out the situation should improve drastically (or at least I hope so lol)

There have been more quitters than whiners, which is exactly why the game feels desolate. The remaining people who actually tell you the reason why it's happening is also a signal to change something that can be changed, because they clearly care about the game. They can go the other route though and just silently quit the game as well, but then you'd wonder if there's any problem at all with the game since there's a limited circlejerk group still playing.

A simple truth. Yes, there will always be more quitters than whiners. Whiners stick around and make their voices heard. But whether its constructive or reasonable is another question.

The game is old. The remaining players have played every battle, every scenario; new players will leave for better graphics and larger populations. The community won't change it's *personality.*

This is reality.
The game is in decline. Call it dying if you wish, but it's been dying - declining, for well over 15 years. And it might do so for another 5, 10, whatever. Usually the community/mods/devs would move to the next game that they can mod and continue mb, like from jo to ja. Fallen Order, alas, was a single-player game, if they allowed or it worked in mp, perhaps this would be a different story...

But it's not.

I think the best option as it stands now is to focus more on those circle-jerk players that keep the servers populated vs newcomers that never come or quit within a week because game = too old, too hard, ppl mean. Q_Q

I would try to engage and entice those very circle-jerk players than twist in the wind for some new players that are accustomed to gameplay and graphics that aren't almost 2 decades old at this point.

The game came out in 2003. It's 2021. Time is the enemy. The only enemy.

t(-_-)t

Reminds me of the last season of GoT. Still sucks.

Infraction: Flaming / Harassment / Discrimination
idk man screwing around is one thing.. actively trying to troll people out of the game is another

its really as simple as that

i can introduce you to an entire community (over 100 people) that said collectively said fuck that game its not worth learning because of how garbage its community is.. and only because of how garbage the community is

its literally dudes like you Chaos the Chaotic, i got over 100 people to come check this shit out, excited to fuck around and learn the game

and players with ur attitude nonstop trolled them out,

players like you are killing the very game you claim to enjoy so much.. and i think you are a total retard

if you guys tried being less of a fuckboy edge lord trololol shitter, new player retention would skyrocket

i bet ur a pitiful fuck irl

Last edited:
idk man screwing around is one thing.. actively trying to troll people out of the game is another

i can introduce you to an entire community (over 100 people) that said collectively said fuck that game its not worth learning because of how garbage its community is.. and only because of how garbage the community is

its literally dudes like you Chaos the Chaotic, i got over 100 people to come check this shit out, excited to fuck around and learn the game

players like you are killing the very game you claim to enjoy so much.. and i think you are a total retard

if you guys tried being less of a fuckboy edge lord trololol shitter, new player retention would skyrocket

i like your hat

After i left MB2 about a year ago realizing that this game was quickly falling off the deep end and not wanting to witness its downfall, i decided to check up on the mod one last time for old times sake. I have been playing this game since i was a kid and i am 20 years old now, do the math. So before you shout me down and cover your ears and claim that the mod is not dying i would humbully like to ask you to wake up and smell the coffee. this mod has been losing its player base with each and every "update". small tweaks to the game that do nothing to fix whats broken only rearrange, alienate and push away your player base. ever since the update where they changed the original DOTF map getting rid of the cat walk, completely changing the ONLY map that people actually want to play in the game and instead ruining it for absolutely no reason. the developers are leaking their own narsisistic perfectionlism tendencies into the mod and wondering why the fans are leaving. No game is going to be perfect, it can only be improved. doing endless nerfs, buffs, and "balances" to your game will not fix it. you will never have an equal playing feild in a video game and honeslty if we did, it would be absolutely boring. classes need to have perks to them and in the right hands they just might be "op" as some might say. but you know what, that is what video games are about. games like MB2 are about taking a class, finding its strong points and perfecting it untill you become a killing machine. The noobs ruined the game. Noobs and crybabies that have no interest in the game anyway were dictating the developers decisions. ask yourself, you did everything they wanted, and look how empty the servers are. it is pretty much a ghost town. the noobs come and go, but once you lose your main player base it is over. The main player base does not want to lose skills they have built over a decade only to make it useless in the next update. What is the point of getting good at the game anymore? if you are good some noob will run to the forums and throw a temper tantrum on how another player is better than him at the game. it is a joke.

This game started out nearly perfect and through systematic updates you have managed to turn a great game into a boring, lack luster, uneventful, messy, PC, ghost town filled with nothing more than the lowest common denominator player base. There will always be good players, there will always be really good players, there will always be bad players, there will always be really bad players no update, no fix, no tweak, no patch will ever ever ever be able to change that. it is a simple fact of video games. I lost interest. What this game to me is like a used up whore desperately trying to fix itselfs while at the same time running towards her pimp named dequarious that continuously beats her untill she is blue and red in the face. It makes zero sense. Honestly the biggest reason why this game has gone down the toilet is because the developers actually were naive enough to listen to star wars fans. star wars fans are idiots. let me repeat myself, for those that do not want to here the solid truth. star wars fans are idiots.

Now on top of that. let me adress the final reason why this mod is dying and is not considered fun anymore by your main player base. the reason why it is no longer an acceptable mode of entertainment is because star wars is DEAD. it has been dead since disney destroyed it. i am sure the developers have a chart somewhere to compare the exponential decline of the mod since the release of the force awakens. If i were the developers i would start promoting your game as a non-star wars game. it would be much more beneficial for the mod in the long run. the star wars wave had a good run, but now the lore, the movies, the brand have been raped by rich jews in hollywood and there is nothing you can do about it. it is time to move on, suck it up and try to pick up the pieces. it is only a matter of time before the game dies completely i am just attempting to give my honest advice. but this game is no longer sustainable in its current state. its time to throw the whole concept away and start from scratch or simply go back to its roots.
After all these years, you finally convinced me you're not a troll; just unhinged. Jesus, format your word vomit.

Infraction: Flaming / Harassment / Discrimination

I was being reasonable.

Now, I won't be. You're a lying piece of human shit. You are pathetic. Here, pissant, why don't you call on that 100 right now?

Gtfo. You're a joke. A liar, a fraud, a clown.

I played from the beginning, did my time drawing attention, recruiting, when it mattered, you, you're just a maggot on a corpse who will never really appreciate the game or the community because you pretend it's them, not you.

Look at you. What you posted. You're disgusting. Parasites like you are the problem in every gaming community. The one's that want everything while doing NOTHING.

Shooo. Good bye. You're worth no one's time here.

1622983832336.png

I was being reasonable.

Now, I won't be. You're a lying piece of human shit. You are pathetic. Here, pissant, why don't you call on that 100 right now?

Gtfo. You're a joke. A liar, a fraud, a clown.

I played from the beginning, did my time drawing attention, recruiting, when it mattered, you, you're just a maggot on a corpse who will never really appreciate the game or the community because you pretend it's them, not you.

Look at you. What you posted. You're disgusting. Parasites like you are the problem in every gaming community. The one's that want everything while doing NOTHING.

Shooo. Good bye. You're worth no one's time here.
I've always been wondering.. you're trolling/acting as a character of sorts, right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.