AP, Muller, my Rollie
(Bang, bang)
AP, Muller, my Rollie (Woo)
AP, Muller, my Rollie
AP, Muller, my Rollie
AP, Muller, my Rollie
AP, Muller, my Rollie
AP, Muller, my Rollie
AP, Muller, my Rollie (That's two times two)
AP, Muller, my Rollie

E8DDBCE1-CBEA-4FFA-8387-146CD4604567.jpeg
Cilanto telling us to leave him alone

i have a question, how was my clan impersonating J|C clan? when those who joined my server saw my server was different i taught what J|C couldn't that was lightsaber forms. i joined they discord server and it was as empty as a can. they didn't have a section on about lightsaber forms now did they? i lost my clan cause of you but don't worry the Force works in mysterious ways and you will get what's coming to you soon-May The Force Be With You

shea conn

Account Suspended
i have a question, how was my clan impersonating J|C clan? when those who joined my server saw my server was different i taught what J|C couldn't that was lightsaber forms. i joined they discord server and it was as empty as a can. they didn't have a section on about lightsaber forms now did they? i lost my clan cause of you but don't worry the Force works in mysterious ways and you will get what's coming to you soon-May The Force Be With You

thats why you sent spies? you had spies to seek my clan, to see pretend to be newcomers and then they try to take note of what my clan do, so that way you can take and copy my server then say i copied you, who are a dead clan that no one even likes

shea conn

Account Suspended
thats why you sent spies? you had spies to seek my clan, to see pretend to be newcomers and then they try to take note of what my clan do, so that way you can take and copy my server then say i copied you, who are a dead clan that no one even likes
Youre a proper weirdo you know