CLAN The Jedi Order

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Jedi Order Academy ? "𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓙𝓮𝓭𝓲 𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻" ? Je'daii ? What's next ?
2aogn6.jpg

just in case: DDos 2 is taken, please do some research before creating new Clans.
PS
do not use erect duck dick as your sigil, it's taken as well
fcaef-clip-12kb.jpg

im gonna make Jedi order clan you can't do nothin about it, there are many clans out there based on Jedi Jedaii and even GJO so if they can be Jedi so can i and you don't even run like Jedi, instead of fighting we could be alli or even more, i am not impersonating anyone i can tell you that, before you J/C folks came tryna bully me, i never heard of anyother Jedi Order i really didn't you can report that ain't gone do a thang! Im just a star wars fan making a clan that is fun and good, and for everyone to enjoy,i seen your server you seen mine so you can tell i didn't copy not one single person, and im willing to fight win or lose and i ain't losin my clan GET MAD BOI! im a Jedi and that will never change the force is my ally and a powerful Ally it is report me idgad im still here boi i got 2 Jedi Order servers you only seen one on discord but you ain't gonna know about the next one i mean it, instead of fighting we should love each other not hate, I forgive you J/C, and i hope one day we can be drinking tea and dueling friendly on servers. May The Force Be You, Always

Savilex-

Banned

im gonna make Jedi order clan you can't do nothin about it, there are many clans out there based on Jedi Jedaii and even GJO so if they can be Jedi so can i and you don't even run like Jedi, instead of fighting we could be alli or even more, i am not impersonating anyone i can tell you that, before you J/C folks came tryna bully me, i never heard of anyother Jedi Order i really didn't you can report that ain't gone do a thang! Im just a star wars fan making a clan that is fun and good, and for everyone to enjoy,i seen your server you seen mine so you can tell i didn't copy not one single person, and im willing to fight win or lose and i ain't losin my clan GET MAD BOI! im a Jedi and that will never change the force is my ally and a powerful Ally it is report me idgad im still here boi i got 2 Jedi Order servers you only seen one on discord but you ain't gonna know about the next one i mean it, instead of fighting we should love each other not hate, I forgive you J/C, and i hope one day we can be drinking tea and dueling friendly on servers. May The Force Be You, Always
btw ur gay go to the gas chamber to get cleaned up