CLAN The Jedi Order

im gonna make Jedi order clan you can't do nothin about it, there are many clans out there based on Jedi Jedaii and even GJO so if they can be Jedi so can i and you don't even run like Jedi, instead of fighting we could be alli or even more, i am not impersonating anyone i can tell you that, before you J/C folks came tryna bully me, i never heard of anyother Jedi Order i really didn't you can report that ain't gone do a thang! Im just a star wars fan making a clan that is fun and good, and for everyone to enjoy,i seen your server you seen mine so you can tell i didn't copy not one single person, and im willing to fight win or lose and i ain't losin my clan GET MAD BOI! im a Jedi and that will never change the force is my ally and a powerful Ally it is report me idgad im still here boi i got 2 Jedi Order servers you only seen one on discord but you ain't gonna know about the next one i mean it, instead of fighting we should love each other not hate, I forgive you J/C, and i hope one day we can be drinking tea and dueling friendly on servers. May The Force Be You, Always
We wanted to send a clear message that you are making a clan that already exists, however you seem to be determined to disgrace the title of "Jedi Order" with your future Role-play antics. Hence, if you do not alter the name of your clan to something more distinguishable, then do not expect some of us to stop reaffirming our existence as a Legitimate clan, and a clan with pretty much the same name as you that was here way before your time. This is my personal Ultimatum, and perhaps other J members will follow me up on this ultimatum, but regardless this is mine.

Alter your clan name to something more distinguishable, or suffer the continuous pestilence that I am going to give you.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
i took down the clan because i realize the more i keep it the more trouble comes so im done, hope your happy now
e4dcb1f3b0b8.jpg

We wanted to send a clear message that you are making a clan that already exists, however you seem to be determined to disgrace the title of "Jedi Order" with your future Role-play antics. Hence, if you do not alter the name of your clan to something more distinguishable, then do not expect some of us to stop reaffirming our existence as a Legitimate clan, and a clan with pretty much the same name as you that was here way before your time. This is my personal Ultimatum, and perhaps other J members will follow me up on this ultimatum, but regardless this is mine.

Alter your clan name to something more distinguishable, or suffer the continuous pestilence that I am going to give you.

ddrdv4z-2ddc30a5-c210-481e-abb6-43160297620a.jpg

all i wanted was to have fun, like who doesn't wanna be Jedi? that's the point of Jedi Knight Academy you all bunch of babies crying about what someone do if i made a clan and someone name was same like mine i wouldn't care especially for this, is J|C really that big? because if so then why care?

shea conn

Account Suspended
all i wanted was to have fun, like who doesn't wanna be Jedi? that's the point of Jedi Knight Academy you all bunch of babies crying about what someone do if i made a clan and someone name was same like mine i wouldn't care especially for this, is J|C really that big? because if so then why care?
nerd

all you J| clan are salty l,ol is your clan even a Jedi thing?
of you joined my discord it looked like real Jedi stuff i joined J|C they stuff look as if a 12 yr old made it

Hi there Cllanto! Welcome to the Movie Battles II Web-Forum.
I'm Goliath, the friendly forum bot. I'm here to help!
Before browsing any further, please make sure that you have an adult's permission.

74100772171ba7378dba91e9c0ab7974_robot-clipart-gif_1038-1085.gif

It looks like you're having trouble: '
Deciphering an Image'
Let's take a closer look at that pesky image that you just can't figure out!

MANUAL INPUT SEGMENT
The image in question was made to 'poke fun' at user: 'RenegadeGaming'
and '
mock' the 'clan' he claims to represent.
Here's how we figured that out:
His username is the only one in the picture, and it is made up entirely of his own words.

We can tell that it's satire, because it has generally 'unflattering' pictures next to it.

I hope this has been helpful to you user: Cllanto!
Remember, if you see something you don't understand online,
ask an adult! :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I love forum signatures, don't you? Customize your EPIC signature: Here

onCjX2.gif

Last edited:
Hi there Cllanto! Welcome to the Movie Battles II Web-Forum.
I'm Goliath, the friendly forum bot. I'm here to help!
Before browsing any further, please make sure that you have an adult's permission.

74100772171ba7378dba91e9c0ab7974_robot-clipart-gif_1038-1085.gif

It looks like you're having trouble: '
Deciphering an Image'
Let's take a closer look at that pesky image that you just can't figure out!

MANUAL INPUT SEGMENT

I hope this has been helpful to you user: Cllanto!
Remember, if you see something you don't understand online,
ask an adult! :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I love forum signatures, don't you? Customize your EPIC signature: Here

onCjX2.gif

Attachments

• C9EBB587-0125-47CA-B5E7-42805A641969.jpeg
    C9EBB587-0125-47CA-B5E7-42805A641969.jpeg
    176.4 KB · Views: 221
jic is actually a well known white supremacist clan that used to dox Movie Battles 2 players and harass popular Rust streamers if they were poc (people of colour)

I suggest you rename your clan just to stay away from this situation as far as possible. And one more thing, avoid any form of contact with the individual known as jic aaron, she's the leader of this "klan" and is extremely vile, deceiving and manipulative.

AaronAaron

Donator
jic is actually a well known white supremacist clan that used to dox Movie Battles 2 players and harass popular Rust streamers if they were poc (people of colour)

I suggest you rename your clan just to stay away from this situation as far as possible. And one more thing, avoid any form of contact with the individual known as jic aaron, she's the leader of this "klan" and is extremely vile, deceiving and manipulative.
Huh, the kid is back again. i have contacts in ukreen who will end you in less than a week. watch what you say about me online.