CLAN The Jedi Order

Savilex-

Banned
who told you im white? Im black lol where you get your info from?
I mean you're just another Padawan mate
1582579678262.png

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer

im gonna make Jedi order clan you can't do nothin about it, there are many clans out there based on Jedi Jedaii and even GJO so if they can be Jedi so can i and you don't even run like Jedi, instead of fighting we could be alli or even more, i am not impersonating anyone i can tell you that, before you J/C folks came tryna bully me, i never heard of anyother Jedi Order i really didn't you can report that ain't gone do a thang! Im just a star wars fan making a clan that is fun and good, and for everyone to enjoy,i seen your server you seen mine so you can tell i didn't copy not one single person, and im willing to fight win or lose and i ain't losin my clan GET MAD BOI! im a Jedi and that will never change the force is my ally and a powerful Ally it is report me idgad im still here boi i got 2 Jedi Order servers you only seen one on discord but you ain't gonna know about the next one i mean it, instead of fighting we should love each other not hate, I forgive you J/C, and i hope one day we can be drinking tea and dueling friendly on servers. May The Force Be You, Always

83e24e328f95.jpg

so yall tryna attack my clan huh? sayin you gonna ban my discord and this account? do it i ain't scared of you my Jedi Order clan is everywhere so you can do whatever you want it ain't gonna do jack, meet in movie battles 1v1 me i mean 1v1 not gang up. try me im a Jedi and that will never change. the force is my ally and a powerful ally it is, go ahead do it you gonna regret it you son of a bantha, got nothin better to do but bother someone about they clan get outta here with that mess :obi-wan-ep3-no-hood:
Gangster Yoda.jpg

so yall tryna attack my clan huh? sayin you gonna ban my discord and this account? do it i ain't scared of you my Jedi Order clan is everywhere so you can do whatever you want it ain't gonna do jack, meet in movie battles 1v1 me i mean 1v1 not gang up. try me im a Jedi and that will never change. the force is my ally and a powerful ally it is, go ahead do it you gonna regret it you son of a bantha, got nothin better to do but bother someone about they clan get outta here with that mess :obi-wan-ep3-no-hood:View attachment 4517

I thought you guys got rekt by j| clan when they did 1v1's with you the first time you tried this

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
so yall tryna attack my clan huh? sayin you gonna ban my discord and this account? do it i ain't scared of you my Jedi Order clan is everywhere so you can do whatever you want it ain't gonna do jack, meet in movie battles 1v1 me i mean 1v1 not gang up. try me im a Jedi and that will never change. the force is my ally and a powerful ally it is, go ahead do it you gonna regret it you son of a bantha, got nothin better to do but bother someone about they clan get outta here with that mess :obi-wan-ep3-no-hood:View attachment 4517
This post gave me AIDS, cancer and coronavirus at the same time.