The Dark Side of the Force Awakens

Been a while, took me a few days, but I finally have a new pack out! Feel free to share any input!
I did not make any of these models, if you made any of these models, and wish to be credited, let me know.
MEGA
t5bUJ2a.jpg

-UPDATE-
I decided to add a music option, with a wide selection of songs you can choose, while you battle. I also updated Kylo Ren's look, and lightsaber, I hope you all enjoy!
0XsEDos.jpg

Now to clarify, I did not create any of the models, I merely took models made by other, more talented people, and made them playable in the game. So I'd like to thank
RevanKnight for the Kylo Ren Skin
Darth Martyr for Kylo Ren's lightsaber
Kualan for the Inquisitor

And a big thanks to https://community.moviebattles.org/members/vitéz.130/ For creating the HB Pack, which originally inspired me to create my own pack, and also a thanks to him, for creating the music menu, which I feel adds much more fun to the duels.

If there is anyone else who I need to credit, or have left out, please let me know, and I will see to it, they are given their due. ^^

Attachments

• 2015-11-12_00001.jpg
    2015-11-12_00001.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 736
Last edited:
Upvote 0

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
Nice one. It has many of the sith skins I had appropriated for my own private pack. Though I still find the darth maul with huge horns and mecha feet objectionable. He is like the obi wan of the dark side, different skins everywhere :=)

Anyway, it looks nice. Good job ^^

Who the hell is at:

Row / Column
3 / 2 - Revan with different mask?
4 / 5 - SWTOR Sith?
5 / 1
5 / 4
6 / 1 - Starkiller?
7 / 3

Who the hell is at:

Row / Column
3 / 2 - Revan with different mask?
4 / 5 - SWTOR Sith?
5 / 1
5 / 4
6 / 1 - Starkiller?
7 / 3
3/2 That is Revan Reborn, when Revan returned, consumed by the darkside, and waged war with both the republic, and Sith.
4/5 That is indeed the SWTOR Sith from the Old Republic trailers.
5/1 That is SWTOR with a broken mask
5/4 Is another version of the Shadow Trooper.
6/1 That is indeed Starkiller, in his original outfit from SWTFU
7/3 That is the Sith Inquisitor with his helmet on. If you have any more questions, let me know.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, because of some of the way things are set up in MBII, some of the jedi had to be changed along with the sith, so some new jedi you will find are
Ep III Anakin
Ep II Anakin
Kreia
Jedi Dooku
Jedi Desann's race

-UPDATE-
Fixed some errors from the last version, and also added vader's breathing to both vader, and Sith Stalker! Delete the old pack, and download this one, and enjoy!

-UPDATE-
I decided to add a music option, with a wide selection of songs you can choose, while you battle. I also updated Kylo Ren's look, and lightsaber, I hope you all enjoy!

Thank you, it too me a little while to figure out, but I am glad I did it.
The Music menu (just like the View and Optimize menus) are from the SoD/HB Pack v4, and I "ported" them to MB from ForceMod III. :D The most imporant features from the View and the Optimize menus are already integrated into the mod, so these menus are unnecessary now, while the Music menu still has the flaw, that the music is forced back to the original when a new round starts. No offense, but you didnt have to figure out anything. :D

The Music menu (just like the View and Optimize menus) are from the SoD/HB Pack v4, and I "ported" them to MB from ForceMod III. :D The most imporant features from the View and the Optimize menus are already integrated into the mod, so these menus are unnecessary now, while the Music menu still has the flaw, that the music is forced back to the original when a new round starts. No offense, but you didnt have to figure out anything. :D
I actually was curious, why did you take the music out of your HB packs? And by figure out, I meant how to properly put the music option in, with out screwing anything up, sorry if it seemed like I was taking credit, I do have you to thank for creating it originally.

@Koy McCloud: I didnt use it, because it was annoying to click in each round for a new music, and I didnt received any complainment from the community about the removal.