The Dark Side of the Force Awakens

Been a while, took me a few days, but I finally have a new pack out! Feel free to share any input!
I did not make any of these models, if you made any of these models, and wish to be credited, let me know.
MEGA
t5bUJ2a.jpg

-UPDATE-
I decided to add a music option, with a wide selection of songs you can choose, while you battle. I also updated Kylo Ren's look, and lightsaber, I hope you all enjoy!
0XsEDos.jpg

Now to clarify, I did not create any of the models, I merely took models made by other, more talented people, and made them playable in the game. So I'd like to thank
RevanKnight for the Kylo Ren Skin
Darth Martyr for Kylo Ren's lightsaber
Kualan for the Inquisitor

And a big thanks to https://community.moviebattles.org/members/vitéz.130/ For creating the HB Pack, which originally inspired me to create my own pack, and also a thanks to him, for creating the music menu, which I feel adds much more fun to the duels.

If there is anyone else who I need to credit, or have left out, please let me know, and I will see to it, they are given their due. ^^

Attachments

• 2015-11-12_00001.jpg
    2015-11-12_00001.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 741
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just bumping this thread up, in case anyone is still hoping to use this pack. Possibly going to update it with all the new models coming out as of late.