Taking A Break. BB

Hey guys just a quick post if any of you wondering where my wonderful self is, I know all of you are wondering cuz every1 luvs me <3
(that's you kimmy)

I'm just taking a break, 1.4 is too crap for me and I can't play for anything. I used to be really good but since 1.4 came out i'm terrible and I'm not practicing all day just to get good and then have the game get changed to 1.5 again. Sorry guys!
I'll still get on if I'm bored, but the community can stop clenching their butts and relax since I won't be on to demolish everyone.

Understandable, im taking a break myself and play only from time to time since 1.4.
So i looking often for fa, but sadly its not played enough.
Maybe it gets better again sometime, this mod changes with every update, so no reason to give up on it completly.

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
See you in the next life. Though, you'll be back. I took a break but still returned thinking I wouldn't. Maybe future versions will please you (and hopefully everyone.) like 1.3 did for me.

;)

Hey guys just a quick post if any of you wondering where my wonderful self is, I know all of you are wondering cuz every1 luvs me <3
(that's you kimmy)

I'm just taking a break, 1.4 is too crap for me and I can't play for anything. I used to be really good but since 1.4 came out i'm terrible and I'm not practicing all day just to get good and then have the game get changed to 1.5 again. Sorry guys!
I'll still get on if I'm bored, but the community can stop clenching their butts and relax since I won't be on to demolish everyone.

yeah i know what you mean about the changes, to be honest im not so happy with this one but not displeased either, i hated 1.4 so this is like a mix of 1.3+1.4 thats why i dont hate it yet not like it either, 1.3 was the best for me it was more fun.

i think the mod needs new game modes, more innovation within is gameplay while its nice to have some fixes for things that are already there i do believe they should focus on other areas and leave certain mechanics alone, other than that im also trying guild wars 2 right now so i dont really play mb2 as i used to.