•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Switching to Third Person Mode, Lightsaber Customization, and Just getting the damn thing running

I am new to this mod and I'd like to be able to run it smoothly, but whenever I try to get into a server I get kicked out and the error message says "please start from the launcher" even though that's exactly what I do!!! Then (since I have Jedi Academy on Steam) I try running Movie Battles through Steam on Jedi Academy. In this case it STILL kicks me out despite me not having high ping and it says for to go to the launcher. Also when I go into the game through Steam, all the words get distorted and jagged so I can't read them at all. How the heck am I supposed to get the mod to cooperate and not kick me out the moment I start playing it??

On a smaller not how do I go into third person mode and how do I customize lightsabers?

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Third person toggle is a bind in Controls. By default, it's "P".

To pick your lightsaber hilt/color, bring up the Class Configuration menu (which is another bind in Controls) and hit the Customize button on the left side. The Customization area also lets you pick between a saber staff or dual sabers, if you get Medium 2.

There's a current thread about the "Please start from the launcher" bug over here. Did you check the "Steam Integration" box in the Launcher settings? I don't remember if that's important, honestly.

The game's not meant to be accessed through Steam.

I got the configuration menu to work, but I still couldn't find a lightsaber customization section when I chose a jedi/sith class. Is that because I didn't have enough points built up to make a lightsaber?

Invest your points into a lightsaber style or styles, they you'll be able to choose a lightsaber hilt. also invest your points into Force Powers and Saber Defense.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
73de24e56953.jpg

ff009adc88ef.jpg