[Suggestion] Sabercopter

giphy.gif

Happy April fools day

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
You forgot that maul slipped on off-screen banana's pelt there ;)

As for Maul vs Vader fight, I'm pretty sure that it will happen, as it is huge fan service - thankfully, it wasn't spoiling that last episode, will have to be silly somewhere else. Albeit, Vader shout actually slice him to small morsels, if only to ensure that maul "won't be back for the sequel". At least, that is what is expected when ensuring death of someone who was cut in half, thrown into pit of planetary generator (two pieces separately), sidious'ed, and left to rot for years on planet without any food/water sources.

...actually, disintegration on atomic level might be better idea.

Lets make this awesome character design, now lets completely embarrass the character entirely and make him goofy.

Man Maul got shit on so much.

I almost forgot. They made palp a troll, which wasn't so bad, but Maul...cries like a bitch. Please? Puh...puhleeze?

Oh yeah...and of course...Darksaber. Black Saber? Stupid saber.

They really didn't do Maul justice in Star Wars Rebels. The show itself has absolutely crap character development.... maybe it was meant for a very young and mentally challenged audience. We're supposed to believe that after almost no training at all and almost no jedi left in the galaxy Canan is a freaking badass ? :s And I'm too lazy to even stat on Ezra.... If it wasn't for Ahsoka and Vader in the last episode, It would have been utter crap.

P.S.
Vader would wipe the floor with Maul :3

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
I actually liked how Maul underestimated fact that blinding Kanan actually *empowered* him for that fight - wearing sentinel's mask quite nicely wrapped it up with that episode where the latter met grand inquistor's shade in imaginary sentinel's training room. Maul was running there for a, basically, free frag - he wasn't out-skilled, he was out-surprised.

/Cat Lady

This would be a terrible idea. The only way a spinning lightsaber would work in mb2 is if it was an inquisitor hilt for staff and all it does is slightly alter the staff front kata animation. Using it to fly around like a hang glider is rather stupid and for many maps would seem out of place.

I think flying with a saber looks dumb. Thanks for recommending twin bro. (sarcasm)
This would be a terrible idea. The only way a spinning lightsaber would work in mb2 is if it was an inquisitor hilt for staff and all it does is slightly alter the staff front kata animation. Using it to fly around like a hang glider is rather stupid and for many maps would seem out of place.

Happy April fools day

Sigh. And don't call me twin, choppy copy.