[Suggestion] Sabercopter

giphy.gif

Happy April fools day

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Approved. Scheduled for 1.5 release of MBII. We all think that it was incredibly cool and could expand gameplay a lot - probably going to replace other perks that staff have, for balance reasons.

OTOH, we might re-introduce homing ability for ARC rockets, but only against targets that are in air (mando/flightsaber wielders). Call it our personal equivalent of stinger portable ground-to-air launchers.

Hahahaha, that sabercopter in the season finale was so fucking retarded. But to the topic at hand - PLIS, YES, make this happen ingame :3

In all seriousness besides this being an april fools joke, if this was implemented, it should decrease the speed of a sabertists fall, so they can glide toward the enemy, but that's it XD. Also a new custom saber would be needed.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
This is a brand new level of stupidity
I guess somebody got "Achievement unlocked" for this

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
It's so stupid that idea with the sabercopter could have been from Mister Lucas himself lol.
After he sold Star Wars out to Mickey and Goofy, it wouldn't surprise me for a second.
He doesn't get any younger.

"But painful as it may be, ability don't last. And your days are just about over. Now that's a hard motherfuckin' fact of life, but that's a fact of life your ass is gonna have to get realistic about.
See, this business is filled to the brim with unrealistic motherfuckers. Motherfuckers who thought their ass would age like wine. If you mean it turns to vinegar, it does. If you mean it gets better with age, it don't."

But how does it generate lift? Must be the force.:)
Well the star wars galaxy has different physics compared to ours. For example, in our galaxy time moves at different rates for different planets, but in the star wars galaxy, everyone moves at the same rate in time.

EDIT: But I highly doubt they were thinking about that to justify it, they probably just thought it would look cool.

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Good thing that the episode was actually pretty cool, and the sabercopter madness wasn't able to spoil it... Would probably ruin any other one.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
Good thing that the episode was actually pretty cool, and the sabercopter madness wasn't able to spoil it... Would probably ruin any other one.

Oh yes, Maul getting kicked into a pit by a blind shit-tier Jedi Knight that never completed his training. Also paper thin sabers.

I was expecting some epic Maul vs Vader shit, instead got Maul being punked...again.... and some lame Ashoka vs Vader thing.
Grow a sack, show the fight, of him hopefully killing her.

And once again. FUCK THE HIGH GROUND! Seriously. Stupidest shit ever.
Maul got pissed on by Obi who was hanging by both hands in a fucking pit. Who had the high ground then.
But Emo-Vader gets punked because Obi's a foot higher? What?

Don't know whats worse. Helicopter Sabers or I have the high ground nonsense.