Stormtrooper Replacement pack

Hey ! Time for my annual return to MB2 ! I'm really happy to see new updates, and when i saw the new stormtrooper skins, i couldn't resist resist replacing the original model MB2 uses, Hapslash's very good but very old model, with DT85's slightly newer model. It's a model i like a lot, having done some modifications of it !
So yeah, since there are already very nice skins made by barricade24 that match most of the new one we got , i just did a replacement pack :
kjH6hyf.jpg

Yep, even if you prefer hapslash's old model, you have to admit some model look a lot better with the newer model (looking at you, commander). I tried to replace all the model with similar ones, but sadly the Remnant trooper and the Mimban trooper (the two flavors of dirty troopers) had to be replaced with a shadowtrooper from TFU and a shocktrooper from SWG. It's not the best replacement, but i'm not good enough to dirty up the DT85 model in a good way, sorry !
Anyway, that's not all, because there is also bonus troopers you can use , with the new custom skin thingy !
4vTbiLo.jpg

All commanders, looking different enough from soldiers (I'mreally happy with the Novatrooper skin i made).

Here is the download link. It's a pk3 you should only have to put in your MB2 folder :

I hope you'll appreciate this little replacement pack i made ! Personally i'd have trouble playing MB2 without it, not being a huge fan of dirty troopers. I only tested this pack in Open mod. I don't know if it could cause problems in FA or Legends. I also haven't tested it with any other Replacement packs. Don't hesitate to post here if you find any bugs.

Oh and i should add legal stuff, maybe ? not sure ! anyway : i don't own any of these models, i'm not affiliated with the MB2 team and i tried giving credit to everyone in the readme. enjoy.

Upvote 1
i had the same idea when i seen the new skins, i had done it myself for personal use but havent oisted because id fear the same thing about the FA and legends, glad you did tho, this is great

Hey ! Time for my annual return to MB2 ! I'm really happy to see new updates, and when i saw the new stormtrooper skins, i couldn't resist resist replacing the original model MB2 uses, Hapslash's very good but very old model, with DT85's slightly newer model. It's a model i like a lot, having done some modifications of it !
So yeah, since there are already very nice skins made by barricade24 that match most of the new one we got , i just did a replacement pack :
kjH6hyf.jpg

Yep, even if you prefer hapslash's old model, you have to admit some model look a lot better with the newer model (looking at you, commander). I tried to replace all the model with similar ones, but sadly the Remnant trooper and the Mimban trooper (the two flavors of dirty troopers) had to be replaced with a shadowtrooper from TFU and a shocktrooper from SWG. It's not the best replacement, but i'm not good enough to dirty up the DT85 model in a good way, sorry !
Anyway, that's not all, because there is also bonus troopers you can use , with the new custom skin thingy !
4vTbiLo.jpg

All commanders, looking different enough from soldiers (I'mreally happy with the Novatrooper skin i made).

Here is the download link. It's a pk3 you should only have to put in your MB2 folder :

I hope you'll appreciate this little replacement pack i made ! Personally i'd have trouble playing MB2 without it, not being a huge fan of dirty troopers. I only tested this pack in Open mod. I don't know if it could cause problems in FA or Legends. I also haven't tested it with any other Replacement packs. Don't hesitate to post here if you find any bugs.

Oh and i should add legal stuff, maybe ? not sure ! anyway : i don't own any of these models, i'm not affiliated with the MB2 team and i tried giving credit to everyone in the readme. enjoy.
very sexy

the shader and way shadows are cast on the mesh looks kinda weird, but overall the model itself looks great, thank you!

Last edited: