Status update for 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would be forgiven for believing we all died after the last open beta. Not so! We've been busy doing internal housework to help with future releases, squashing bugs, and all the other things that go into assembling a major release. We are also working on more small feature updates in the future.

Breaking with tradition, I am happy to announce ahead of time that we plan to release V1.4 sometime next weekend. Let the hype awaken!

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
There's DotF reskinned as the Count Dracula's Castle.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Yeah, hype and stuff, that's all cute, but I'm gonna to ask for one thing:
Please, this time, when you release 1.4, put it to moddb, google drive, yandex disk or dropbox.

Because remember what did happened during TFA hype and beta release? People were waiting their downloads to complete for hours, that was a lil frustrating.
I'm sure their servers can handle any amount of traffic we'll generate, so please, use that opportunity and don't let blooper happen again.

c3e10ec70168.jpg

ee2eb80a600e.gif

Nah, it just wouldn't be the same then would it? I enjoy the traffic. Can listen to the radio, smoke, laugh to myself while flashing both my fingers to the screen.

There's DotF reskinned as the Count Dracula's Castle.

That still works? I have it but thought the update where they added balcony would have ruined it.

Where is the social media support?
I want to share every death by a mando rocket with all my 2 friends on facebook and my 3 followers on twitter!
You guys should really take EA as an example, this is unacceptable in 2016!

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
I died inside when I played 1.4 beta and 1.4 patch didn't come out 'soon'

So this is great news to revive my cold, dead soul. Maybe?

Will the new Kylo Ren model and Finalizer map be included? They would be perfect for that artsy stuff i do, like these:

__you_re_so_right___by_shenlongkazama-d9z750d.jpg

__that_lightsaber_is_mine___by_shenlongkazama-d9s1ii8.jpg

completing_your_training_by_shenlongkazama-d9lh970.jpg

Reactions: LoU
Status
Not open for further replies.