Star Wars: Galactic Battles - Replacement Pack - Version 1.0.2

Reaction score
God forbid someone tries to make a pack other than Peneke, so much unnecessary backlash. I really love your clone icon table utilizing Ashura's model like that is just absolutely great, good work!

Also I feel like you could've easily made room for more models if you had got rid of the robed versions. Like blind Kota and Kento rather than Mace Windu with a cape.

Reaction score
God forbid someone tries to make a pack other than Peneke, so much unnecessary backlash. I really love your clone icon table utilizing Ashura's model like that is just absolutely great, good work!

Also I feel like you could've easily made room for more models if you had got rid of the robed versions. Like blind Kota and Kento rather than Mace Windu with a cape.
Thanks. There is no Kento Marek model, that can be used by me. Only Peneke exclusive one. And about blind Kota, yeah, I have that skin for current Kota model. Will think about it,

|CB|Lyrion

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
Nice models you got there! I also like the style you seem to have gone along with, and.. quite surprised I never saw any of this before? Lookin forward for it!

I've got a question tho.

I'm a tiny blade lover and i'm not sure if yours would be compatible with... Skinny Sabers [STANDALONE & UNOFF. PNK] - For MBII v1.4.8

It would be more then appreciated if you could give us an option to only have tiny blades, or to get in touch with Phoenix so that he can work on his skinny saber stuff to make it compatible with urs!

I literally cant play with vanilla, thick dildo, baseball bat blades.......... plz.

Last edited:

|CB|Lyrion

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
Ay buddy!

I've tryed it today and i gotta say.. It's pretty well done! I do like it much more then Peneke, lots of details and it really stand apart.

Saber cursor in menu, new writing style & numbers, skins and hilts ( Which btw most seem compatible with my outdated skinny sabers pack [surprisingly] )

So yeah.. super! Quite surprised this aint attracting more attention, amazing job!

Cheer & thanks!

Last edited:

|CB|Lyrion

Internal Beta Team
Reaction score
I've noticed some bugs toward saber turn on/off sound, tho its probly due to compatibilty issues because of the game upgrade, or something, along the many invisible hilt bug stuff, but I like your pack enough to not care much!

That being all said you might want to check it out eventually.

love, from your friend..

Lyrion.

♥