•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Hosting Server [SOLVED] Can't join my server

I've read both Hosting Server: Windows and [Guide] Port Forwarding and followed both. Firstly, when I try to find my server I don't find it anywhere until I add it to "Favourites" using its IP and then it doesn't show the name, just the IP and the port. When I try to join the server, it says "Awaiting Connection...1...2...3" and so on. I can't find a fix for this anywhere. Here are some screenshots:

Attachments

• help.PNG
    help.PNG
    55.9 KB · Views: 310
  • help 2.PNG
    help 2.PNG
    54.4 KB · Views: 321

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
It says it can't execute "jampserver.cfg". Do you even have that file in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII"?
Because you know, you must have that file in order to server to work. Because it's like a server config. Server can't start without it.
Read the hosting a server guide once again to find out how to set up a config file. Read it CAREFULLY: Hosting Server: Windows

It says it can't execute "jampserver.cfg". Do you even have that file in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII"?
Because you know, you must have that file in order to server to work. Because it's like a server config. Server can't start without it.
Read the hosting a server guide once again to find out how to set up a config file. Read it CAREFULLY: Hosting Server: Windows
Wow. I'm really dumb. My "server.cfg" was actually named "Server_Default.cfg". It all works now! Thanks and I'm sorry XD