•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Slow load times

So my menu runs fine. As soon as I click play, and go to the server list, the game slows down considerably. Once I actually join a server, It will sit on the awaiting game state screen for minutes before actually going to the real loading screen, which can take up to 10 minutes or more to actually put me in a game. If I do manage to wait long enough to get into a game, it's choppy and the frame rate is low. Anyone know any fixes for this? I've already tried setting my network settings to the recommended. I don't particularly know what else to try.

i for example have a freeze during the transition from a server to menu, which i didnt before this update.
also the long loading time happens to me as well but im certain im no using igpu in my case since i disabled it on bios.

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
The loading time from launcher to in game has increased quite a bit, game freezes when i go to menu from a server. Also if i try to join a server which is full, it goes to awaiting gamestate like normal but when i press esc to go back to menu, it freezes again. Not end of the world but really annoying in the long run

Doesn't seem right that you should be lagging that much with those specs. Not sure what to suggest, try updating your graphics drivers.

My laptop pales in comparison (1050 i5 8300h) but I can maintain 60fps despite spiking and I don't get 10 minute loading times.

Try running a benchmarking software or a more demanding/modern game, does your PC cope with them? Compare your FPS to benchmarks found online/on youtube.

EDIT: what about if you join lower population servers? Does your performance improve? Have you tried lowering graphics settings and advanced graphics settings?