Since new movies/series means new skins & maps

What really matters is new weapons for mandos
I want them wrist rockets and that rifle
Vibroblades have also been a long time coming

I'm looking forward to when the Mandalorian armor skin finally appears! I think it will cost no less than in the series, but it's worth it. A one-piece suit made of pure pescara is a considerable rarity. Although I would instead have added a pet in the form of that robot that constantly launched self-destruction in the series with the first rescue of baby Yoda. A couple of weeks ago, I just reviewed the entire "Mandalorian" on the site where you can find popular movies and series. What a pity that you can't erase your memory to see everything as in the first rah. By the way, how do you like the continuation of the story "The Book of Boba Fett"?

Last edited:
dual wielding for bounty hunters (any guns they have) like ig88
since the addition of making players hold the Use button to do a jumping or falling air kick, the addition of sonic nades making players unable to jump while holding their ears, and the addition of the mando rocket cancel (while arcs still have more armor, more rockets, and can suicide rocket still), this addition to the game doesnt even sound crazy anymore.

dual pistol 3's on a bounty hunter and hero is literally the batshit crazy change that i'd expect from this mod now, just give bounty hunters dash and dodge too, while we're making the game movie battles two: gunner knight gunner academy