Shenghai's Workshop

Hey everyone, Shenghai here. Long time no see. I've secluded myself the past year in the mountains, learning tools of the trade, and amassing the technical skills needed to complete my modding training. In other words, I have new models/skins that I would love to share, and will be working on more over time, and would love to share with you guys.

A brief introduction before I get too deep into it for those who aren't familiar with me, I'm Sheng, I'm the creator of the clone trooper replacement pack, available HERE, and I have provided sounds, and model pieces/parts to Peneke over the course of his pack's tenure. With Peneke slowing down with modding, I figured I'd try and ramp myself up to cover the bases as much as I can.

First up, Mandalorians, my forte. I've been working on clan skins for the Mandalorian Armed Forces, in the theme of "biker mandos", so that's first on the docket tonight. Keep in mind, they still have toggleable jetpacks, but will not have them enabled by default. Not sure if the clan skin theme will be shipped, but I will for sure ship a version with the jetpacks. These are MOSTLY done, just need to create some new textures (maybe I'll make an RGB one, not usually too good with tohse, though.)

Imgur album: Here

Next up, a single image, first person to guess who it is gets an imaginary digital cookie.

Link Here

That's all for tonight, but hope to see y'all over the weeks.

Upvote 0
upload_2019-5-17_22-34-55.png
noice (please if possible make the Imperial Super Commandos part of this) but the bikers look a bit weird to me but I realize that its probably still in development so I hope to see this soon

Last edited:
Y'all are gonna like this one, I hope.

V1 Download (Replaces Buttcheek Man on BH)
Includes:
• Credits list
• Mandalorian Model, coming in at roughly 8.5k verts, it's a big boy.
• Some sounds, not quite the cleanest, but they're there.

Known Bugs:
A bit of clipping issues, no shaders currently, so it'll be matte colored for a while.
Endorse this mod god work

EDIT: Dont know if this is what you meant with "clipping issues" but the proj rifle is super bugged lol
1574574150100.png

Last edited:
Long time no update, y'all, but I'm back in action. What have I done since my last update?

• Completely Revamped Custom Mandos
• Created Nite Owl Mandos
• Ported Joker from Persona 5
• Cried a lot.
• Couple other models that I don't remember off hand.

mb2_icon_default.jpg

bo katan icon.PNG

mb2_icon_default.jpg

fixed things.PNG

The following are substance painter renders, because merging them take a lot of tedious legwork that I haven't felt like doing yet. I have ~14 of these on the cooker, right now.

exe helm.PNG

males now.PNG

new wip.PNG

I've got more to share in the up and coming week. I'll be looking into making these downloadable, as well.

I've ported The mando from SWGOH. Just to tide y'all over, since I noticed other people have ported it as well. More work coming soon. This will be in the custom Bounty Hunter models.

shot2020-05-05_19-13-38.jpg
shot2020-05-05_19-15-25.jpg
shot2020-05-05_19-13-53.jpg

Download here:

In other news, I've got some more projects in the works:

ann icon.jpg

ryuji icon.jpg

yusuke.PNG

kyton.PNG

sheng.PNG

modpack.png

Download

Included:
• 10 skins (some doubled up) • 9 mandalorian skins, 1 commander skin, 1 sith skin, and 1 bounty hunter skin.
• Custom soundpacks, including my voice because I don't have voice actors yet.
• Westar 35 replacement for ee3, westar 34s, and mandalorian sniper replacement for disruptor. I think an Imperial Super Commando replacement for the dlt19 as well.
• Shaders for each skin, they don't look as bland as they do in that screenshot.

Long time no update, y'all, but I'm back in action. What have I done since my last update?

I've got more to share in the up and coming week. I'll be looking into making these downloadable, as well.

In other news, I've got some more projects in the works:

I really love these Persona 5 Models, of yours is there a download link to any of them? They are fantastic, and I would like to see a pack with these kinds of skins in them if at all possible.