Shenghai's Clone Replacement pack V3

• Replaces all Clone and ARC troopers with updated, higher quality variants.
• Adds Boba Fett as a bounty hunter.
Penekepack compatible.
• Replaces the Disruptor with a Mandalorian Sniper Rifle as seen in TCW.
• Pre Vizsla has taken the place of the Mandalorian of the Sith class.
• I removed the Clone Rifle's Ion extension, as it impacted the look of the clone rifle negatively. (and no clone uses no blobs with cr2 anyway)
• Ported the Mandalorian WESTAR-35 rifle from Clone Wars Adventures to replace the ee3.
• Ported the Clone Trooper DC-17 pistol from the Clone Wars series to replace the current Republic Commando one, (as well as the arc pistols).
• A new host of weapon sounds for the above weapons.
• Changed the sounds of the SBD's wrist blaster to reflect the Clone Wars series.
• Added the following clone legions with textures from the Garrysmod texture artist Sono:
212th Attack Battalion
327th Star Corps
Green Company
Explosive Ordinance Disposal
ARF Trooper
Commander Appo (helmet texture update)
Commander Cody
Commander Bly
Commander Thire
Waxer
Boil
187th legion ARC Trooper
442nd legion Clone Trooper
Commander Deviss

• Replaced the WestarM5 sniper with Ashura's DC-15s with the Westar scope.
• Added the Westar 35 pistols in place of Jango Fett's westar 34s (with sounds)
Updated Clone Trooper soundpacks.
Added 3 new Mandalorian soundpacks.

What's new in 1.4.7?
• BF2 pauldron, visor, and holsters. (Tried kama too, but it didn't work well.)
• Updated clone soundpack to inculde SWBF2 (both classic and EA) lines
• Updated Mandalorian soundpacks as well (Canderous Ordo, Lucian and Yorick from LoL)
• Removed Skirata Mandalorians in favor of Peneke's default MB2 Mandos. (They're beautiful. Except for the thighs. GET THAT BOBA POUCH OUTTA HERE)
• Probably some other stuff I missed somewhere.

If anyone wants to make new icons for me (I'm too lazy to do it myself, and they would be poor quality anyway), feel free. I'll give you some nice credit. ;)
If I missed anything in the credits, or whatnot, please tell me. I'm half awake at 4am waiting for this to finish uploading.

Screenshots (Out of Date): ImGUR album AND Shenghai's Gloan pack v2

Video courtesy of Killercann: (Outdated)

Download: Download
Special thanks to CC-1119 "Appo' for this addon: First Person DC-15s

Known Bugs:
• New pauldron is separated at weird joints, so expect some weird animations.

DISCLAIMER: If any of the authors of skins included in this pack wish to have their work removed, please PM me. I claim no rights to the models. I'm a simple man, a simple porter and kitbasher.

Special thanks to AshuraDX, Sono, Barricade24, JAWSFreelao, for either model or texture contributions.
All I did was port some weapons, parts, sounds, and make the rest MBII compatible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Grievous Blaster sound is replace by a mando pistole sound on battle of corusant.
That's the only thing I found.

It always sounds like that I thought? Cause even I hear that. And I don't use shengs pack

hi i was wondering can you make an updated version of this i love it but there is one thing i was trying to look everywhere but couldnt find one so i am asking you can you change when you are shooting with clone for example when he has his pistols in his hands and shooting while he is standing and it look like he is shoting up in the air can u change it like the mandos also plz make new clones and diffrent veriants i like it alot keep up the good work also can u add captain rex

Last edited:
hi i was wondering can you make an updated version of this i love it but there is one thing i was trying to look everywhere but couldnt find one so i am asking you can you change when you are shooting with clone for example when he has his pistols in his hands and shooting while he is standing and it look like he is shoting up in the air can u change it like the mandos also plz make new clones and diffrent veriants i like it alot keep up the good work also can u add captain rex
I unfortunately cannot mess with animations, that's something you'll have to take up with the main development team. I plan on adding new variants in honor of the continuation of The Clone Wars, and Rex does so happen to be on my list. But until then, I don't forsee anything in the near future.

I love this pack, but it's missing my homeboy 99
One can only dream.

D

Deleted member 5140

Anyone know which files I have exactly to remove, to keep the normal E-33 and westars for Mando? The e-33 folder I allready removed from the .pk3 but in the westarm5 folder it seems there are other files, which are important for other stuff from the mod.