Shenghai's Clone Replacement pack V3

Reaction score
Grievous Blaster sound is replace by a mando pistole sound on battle of corusant.
That's the only thing I found.

Reaction score
It always sounds like that I thought? Cause even I hear that. And I don't use shengs pack

Reaction score
It always sounds like that I thought? Cause even I hear that. And I don't use shengs pack
Which means it pulls the sound from the same place, and that isn't something I can fix consistency wise.

Reaction score
hi i was wondering can you make an updated version of this i love it but there is one thing i was trying to look everywhere but couldnt find one so i am asking you can you change when you are shooting with clone for example when he has his pistols in his hands and shooting while he is standing and it look like he is shoting up in the air can u change it like the mandos also plz make new clones and diffrent veriants i like it alot keep up the good work also can u add captain rex

Last edited:
Reaction score
hi i was wondering can you make an updated version of this i love it but there is one thing i was trying to look everywhere but couldnt find one so i am asking you can you change when you are shooting with clone for example when he has his pistols in his hands and shooting while he is standing and it look like he is shoting up in the air can u change it like the mandos also plz make new clones and diffrent veriants i like it alot keep up the good work also can u add captain rex
I unfortunately cannot mess with animations, that's something you'll have to take up with the main development team. I plan on adding new variants in honor of the continuation of The Clone Wars, and Rex does so happen to be on my list. But until then, I don't forsee anything in the near future.

I love this pack, but it's missing my homeboy 99
One can only dream.