Shenghai's Clone Replacement pack V3

Discussion in 'Modification & Media' started by Shenghai, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Shenghai

Shenghai

Potentially. Did anything break with the most recent update? I haven't been able to find time to play and/or do anything relating to MB2 recently.

2. DraakoorHD

DraakoorHD

Grievous Blaster sound is replace by a mando pistole sound on battle of corusant.
    That's the only thing I found.

3. Fear

Fear

It always sounds like that I thought? Cause even I hear that. And I don't use shengs pack

4. Shenghai

Shenghai

Which means it pulls the sound from the same place, and that isn't something I can fix consistency wise.

5. AKA GAMER

AKA GAMER

hi i was wondering can you make an updated version of this i love it but there is one thing i was trying to look everywhere but couldnt find one so i am asking you can you change when you are shooting with clone for example when he has his pistols in his hands and shooting while he is standing and it look like he is shoting up in the air can u change it like the mandos also plz make new clones and diffrent veriants i like it alot keep up the good work also can u add captain rex

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  6. SneakDissing

SneakDissing

I love this pack, but it's missing my homeboy 99

7. Shenghai

Shenghai

I unfortunately cannot mess with animations, that's something you'll have to take up with the main development team. I plan on adding new variants in honor of the continuation of The Clone Wars, and Rex does so happen to be on my list. But until then, I don't forsee anything in the near future.

One can only dream.

Haddon70 likes this.
  8. Zhane

Zhane

sounds great

9. Thrawn

Thrawn

Mind updating the link for the first person fix? The link is busted.