Shenghai's Clone Replacement pack V3

• Replaces all Clone and ARC troopers with updated, higher quality variants.
• Adds Boba Fett as a bounty hunter.
Penekepack compatible.
• Replaces the Disruptor with a Mandalorian Sniper Rifle as seen in TCW.
• Pre Vizsla has taken the place of the Mandalorian of the Sith class.
• I removed the Clone Rifle's Ion extension, as it impacted the look of the clone rifle negatively. (and no clone uses no blobs with cr2 anyway)
• Ported the Mandalorian WESTAR-35 rifle from Clone Wars Adventures to replace the ee3.
• Ported the Clone Trooper DC-17 pistol from the Clone Wars series to replace the current Republic Commando one, (as well as the arc pistols).
• A new host of weapon sounds for the above weapons.
• Changed the sounds of the SBD's wrist blaster to reflect the Clone Wars series.
• Added the following clone legions with textures from the Garrysmod texture artist Sono:
212th Attack Battalion
327th Star Corps
Green Company
Explosive Ordinance Disposal
ARF Trooper
Commander Appo (helmet texture update)
Commander Cody
Commander Bly
Commander Thire
Waxer
Boil
187th legion ARC Trooper
442nd legion Clone Trooper
Commander Deviss

• Replaced the WestarM5 sniper with Ashura's DC-15s with the Westar scope.
• Added the Westar 35 pistols in place of Jango Fett's westar 34s (with sounds)
Updated Clone Trooper soundpacks.
Added 3 new Mandalorian soundpacks.

What's new in 1.4.7?
• BF2 pauldron, visor, and holsters. (Tried kama too, but it didn't work well.)
• Updated clone soundpack to inculde SWBF2 (both classic and EA) lines
• Updated Mandalorian soundpacks as well (Canderous Ordo, Lucian and Yorick from LoL)
• Removed Skirata Mandalorians in favor of Peneke's default MB2 Mandos. (They're beautiful. Except for the thighs. GET THAT BOBA POUCH OUTTA HERE)
• Probably some other stuff I missed somewhere.

If anyone wants to make new icons for me (I'm too lazy to do it myself, and they would be poor quality anyway), feel free. I'll give you some nice credit. ;)
If I missed anything in the credits, or whatnot, please tell me. I'm half awake at 4am waiting for this to finish uploading.

Screenshots (Out of Date): ImGUR album AND Shenghai's Gloan pack v2

Video courtesy of Killercann: (Outdated)

Download: Download
Special thanks to CC-1119 "Appo' for this addon: First Person DC-15s

Known Bugs:
• New pauldron is separated at weird joints, so expect some weird animations.

DISCLAIMER: If any of the authors of skins included in this pack wish to have their work removed, please PM me. I claim no rights to the models. I'm a simple man, a simple porter and kitbasher.

Special thanks to AshuraDX, Sono, Barricade24, JAWSFreelao, for either model or texture contributions.
All I did was port some weapons, parts, sounds, and make the rest MBII compatible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thought i'd give feedback, overall it's a really good pack, no bugs for me and just a shame i can't use with peneke pack at the same time :(

Yes, I've ported my own Pre Viszla head, but Jeff has made a beautiful total conversion. The problem is, it's going to have to not be a mando, since I don't think it's possible to use 2 models for mandos in general. I'll probably replace the mandalorian I have for Sith (Gotab) with him, and put Gotab on Jedi.

Love how good ashura´s clones look, but those mandalorians are kind off ugly, i had to remove them. Also changed the color off a few clones ;)

Love how good ashura´s clones look, but those mandalorians are kind off ugly, i had to remove them. Also changed the color off a few clones ;)
Could you by chance send me a pm with the color changes you implemented? I'm thinking about completely revamping the roster of clones and would love more variety in the pack.

Also, yes, the mandalorians are not the greatest. I plan to try entirely revamping the mandalorian section. The model isn't the greatest, it's old, clunky, and it even uses the jka skeleton. I think the reason I ended up with those though was the actual armor textures. I love them. I'll probably split the download for each as well.

Could you by chance send me a pm with the color changes you implemented? I'm thinking about completely revamping the roster of clones and would love more variety in the pack.

Sorry for confusing you, i should have been clearer, by color changes i meant by the ones available in your mod, for example the clone that was originaly the rgb coruscant guard (i think thats the name or something like it, you changed it to the one with the red circle cut in half, i gave it the red team color, the looks exactly like the original but without rgb and turned off the addons from his armor, and the clone right next to it, was white and had that thing on the helmet, removed that and gave it the textures that i had removed from the other.
And last, there was a normal clone on the arcs, so i turned on a few armor attachemends to diferenciate it from the others.

I don't know if i explain myself properly.

But you could ask JAWS and yeyo JK at jkhub, they're working on some, JAWS Skins & Ish - Page 11 - WIPs, Teasers & Releases - JKHub - Page 11 Clone trooper Phase 2 armor - Page 16 - WIPs, Teasers & Releases - JKHub - Page 16

Last edited:
Version 0.4 has been uploaded! Not too much has changed, but for 0.5, I hope to bring more changes to even out the playing field a bit.
NEW IN VERSION 0.4
• Replaces the Disruptor with a Mandalorian Sniper Rifle as seen in TCW.
• Updates Peneke's Darksaber sounds with semi-more believable sounds. They're currently a WIP, but I was excited to share.
• Pre Vizsla has taken the place of the Mandalorian of the Sith class, but fear not, Gotab has taken his rightful place as a Mandalorian Jedi.
**HELP WANTED**: If you can texture, send me a PM so we can update the skins to a more acceptable standard.

I believe I have squashed all of the bugs that I am aware of so far, but if you spot any, please let me know.

H0uzgAB.jpg

Just a little teaser of what's up next. ;)