Settra's Simple ReShade (Graphics Mod)

KarusBadders

Donator
Reaction score
Here are some screenshots with some edited value's, along with the edits @cannonfodder made to the .cfg's ^^
RBM (Reflective bump mapping) also looks BRILLIANT, especially on DOTF! But unfortunately, it reflects the HUD and more importantly, the crosshair. :(
Below is what my actual game is looking like currently. The AO really does add so much depth to the visuals, though I had to resort to setting the texture scale from 1.00 to 0.50 to stay at a playable FPS (60+).
The tonemap presets are also great, though, for gameplay I wouldn't recommend them. Screenshots/videos? Definitely.

shot0075.jpg

shot0047.jpg

shot0084.jpg

shot0058.jpg

Reaction score
Here are some screenshots with some edited value's, along with the edits @cannonfodder made to the .cfg's ^^
RBM (Reflective bump mapping) also looks BRILLIANT, especially on DOTF! But unfortunately, it reflects the HUD and more importantly, the crosshair. :(
Below is what my actual game is looking like currently. The AO really does add so much depth to the visuals, though I had to resort to setting the texture scale from 1.00 to 0.50 to stay at a playable FPS (60+).
The tonemap presets are also great, though, for gameplay I wouldn't recommend them. Screenshots/videos? Definitely.
How do you get the UI to look like it does in your images? I quite like the closeness of it to the character.

noel

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Reaction score
I tried both, with only a 10% increase in performance (frames went up from 36, to 46)
GTX 1050, Ryzen 3 2200G, 8GB RAM
This is pretty much the only reason I don't like using ReShade. Sure, you can make the game look great, but it'll be at unplayable frame rates.
Also tried editing some other effect values which are indicated to have an impact on performance, nothing really improved.
1050 struggle squad reporting in

Reaction score
Ok I tried the regular version and got like 80fps max on a 1080ti lmao but the optimised one is great and I sit at 120fps at all times. I will be using this from now on, thank you :)

KarusBadders

Donator
Reaction score
Can you get banned for using this in servers?
Nope, not at all.
In fact, no modifications you use on MBII can get you automatically banned or anything like that.
Servers are hosted and controlled by players (for the majority), so if you are banned from ANY server, it's more than likely you did something the rules state not to do e.g. "flame/insult other players" things along that line.
I seriously doubt anyone in their right mind would ban you for using post-processing effects, and they'd also need to KNOW that's what you're using, which is to my knowledge impossible, server side.