• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

Sentinel website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know if the Sentinel server have a discord or website? I've just been banned from their duel server and I've not got a clue why

Leo

Internal Beta Team
Hello, Valkyrie here forgot to mention because of his own interests that you didn't use the correct thread for your question. YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! Anything other should be put somewhere else for the future.

Hello, Valkyrie here forgot to mention because of his own interests that you didn't use the correct thread for your question. YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! Anything other should be put somewhere else for the future.

You participate in raiding my server with Darius, so I would be really quiet if I were you...

Leo

Internal Beta Team
You participate in raiding my server with Darius, so I would be really quiet if I were you...
Valkyrie I am afraid you don't know the meaning of this thread. It's only for official servers. I hope someone will lock this asap. However your cute obsession with my name really makes my heart melt. Next time atleast try to avoid the faulty accusation to make your name look good. It's been a while since I turned this game on.

Status
Not open for further replies.