sentinel bans me for hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey remember that time you scammed that kid out of money and whenever you got called out for it you just hid under a rock

or is all of this mass hysteria

I do modding, and modeling, Malgus was my padawan for a long time, he knew I was modding. I proposed him a model so to say that would help me improve my skill.

He proposed money, 50€. Which I told him it's not the point at all. He insisted, I told him if he really wanted to, he could instead donate on my patreon. 2€ (he did it two month, 4€ a coffee).

He begin having crazy expectation, which even if I told him would be out of my skill at the time, still seemed not to ring a bell for him. And because he had payed already, he felt entitled to receive something, that was supposed to be a gift at first.

This situation made me lose total interest, feeling pressured by somebody I wanted to be nice to, and improve my skill while at it. Nothing about money. (Nor that 4€ is anything too)
Eventually after much missunderstanding regarding the technical difficulty of what he was continuously asking (Even a map he wanted...) I blocked him.

You see, how much lies and false information are spread. Instead of asking directly the person to whom it had happened ? Thats precisly what you people have been fed with all that time, deformed reality, so many wrong informations.

I do modding, and modeling, Malgus was my padawan for a long time, he knew I was modding. I proposed him a model so to say that would help me improve my skill.

He proposed money, 50€. Which I told him it's not the point at all. He insisted, I told him if he really wanted to, he could instead donate on my patreon. 2€ (he did it two month, 4€ a coffee).

He begin having crazy expectation, which even if I told him would be out of my skill at the time, still seemed not to ring a bell for him. And because he had payed already, he felt entitled to receive something, that was supposed to be a gift at first.

This situation made me lose total interest, feeling pressured by somebody I wanted to be nice to, and improve my skill while at it. Nothing about money. (Nor that 4€ is anything too)
Eventually after much missunderstanding regarding the technical difficulty of what he was continuously asking (Even a map he wanted...) I blocked him.

You see, how much lies and false information are spread. Instead of asking directly the person to whom it had happened ? Thats precisly what you people have been fed with all that time, deformed reality, so many wrong informations.
yea I just made that up and somehow you managed to spill more shit.... unreal

seek help lil bro 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.