sentinel bans me for hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
You use hack, and got banned. So it does not concern you.
You also dox people, and create manipulation for drama, for your own amusement.

Sentinel is the most popular server, if it wasn't I wouldnt speak "for the entire EU" which im not, I specifically said anyone(not banned, like you) can ask regular members.

You guys are a bunch of friends thinking probly you look strong in number, but sorry to tell you, you wasting your time here.
You really like to make up titles don't you?

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
Can't believe I care about this so much that I logged in on mb2 forums but... GET FUCKED ROGUE LOL

On a serious note, I'm wondering that why did Rogue get banned now? Why not back when he was actually testing/using the cheats?
And it is pretty hypocritical to ban someone for cheating in the past while letting these people play on your servers (and even join your clan, Nightshades)

- Nightshades, a person who made and distributed cheats.
- Argorn (aka Kronos), a person who used to cheat and got banned from TIN for that.
- Jokerlel, a person who ddosed the hell out of MB2 servers.

Of course it is your server and you are allowed to ban anyone you want from it. But it is very hypocritical to ban some people for past cheating but not all.

EDIT: Apparently Nightshades and Kronos have been banned already. Still they both played for a long time on sentinel

Last edited:
This level of misinformation and misunderstanding is the reason I rarely make any public statement. There isn't any motivation to do so, for people who either way don't play, weren't there during events, or simply aren't even up-to-date.

This level of misinformation and misunderstanding is the reason I rarely make any public statement. There isn't any motivation to do so, for people who either way don't play, weren't there during events, or simply aren't even up-to-date.
Hilarious that you call it a 'misunderstanding' when you still haven't given any actual reason for the ban and keep going on unhinged tangents

Nah. Rogue just likes going to EU servers and practicing (beating them just as badly as NA). Valkyrie just doesn't like Rogue so he got banned. Simple as that, everything else is an excuse. Would be much less time wasted if Valkyrie just said "I don't like Rogue so he got banned, I like JokerLel so he stays". Its their server, can do what they want with it. Just stop being a lying loser about it

"I don't like Rogue so he got banned, I like JokerLel so he stays" - Exactly as you wanted it

Please hurry up to find a different server now o_O

Last edited:
Garth, my old friend. You never change.

How's it going? BG doing ok? Oh right, they finally managed to get rid of you. Oh well, at least you still have your Sentinel safe space where you can be Garth, Wingz or Valkyrie and nobody can challenge your RP skills or your power. Because ur the boss.

xoxo, Lini (the traitor)

Also, Garth's reaction to being removed from a position of power in BG (a clan he ignored and left to rot for years):
RaQ3xOF.png

Last edited:
Garth, my old friend. You never change.

How's it going? BG doing ok? Oh right, they finally managed to get rid of you. Oh well, at least you still have your Sentinel safe space where you can be Garth, Wingz or Valkyrie and nobody can challenge your RP skills or your power. Because ur the boss.

xoxo, Lini (the traitor)

Also, Garth's reaction to being removed from a position of power in BG (a clan he ignored and left to rot for years):
RaQ3xOF.png

Keep on spreading lies and insulting me. I never did anything to you. That's what makes you feel important...

BG was thriving, up until I went inactive. Viserys entrusted me to keep on her server legacy. Not you, because see where that lead. You tried all these years to make me wear the weight of all your mistakes, shared with your technical and social unability to have a thriving community.

I was asked to recruit again past member, in a moment of weakness and thought people had changed, I accepted it. To have them turn BG into a troll festival.
One should read the team philoshophy a good few times to make sure one does understand it.
You, Bossk, Rosey seemingly never did that. And instead of having Bossk and Rosey making their own inactive clan, they decide to force themselves by recruiting who ever, and removing my account on forum.
Bossk took the opportunity to be granted admin right to ban everyone he could on discord. In what purpose, I seriously lack to understand.

I knew after your betrayal that things would change for the sole reason that a form of never seen before harassment and hatred started to build up on me. Based on simply zero fact, and zero reality. Heads filled with bullshit is what you people have been doing to newby, for a lot of years now.

You have certainly a fun time, but in the end you destroy the game you play. It's never been about me holding anything. In fact Viserys figured that quickly about me. Thus why she entrusted me...

Im a builder.
You people destroy, and get followed by sheeps into lies.

Yourself gave our FTP access to Bob billy so he could have his fun ruining things even more.
Thats right you a traitor, not even any reason to do very much everything you did. And that much hate on me ? Keep it up, that too has no point nor a single reason behind it.

Keep it up with all your frustration, your hate, while normal people do enjoy their time and game. It's not my loss, it's community loss when great lies are made to dirty someones reputation. Someone who was dedicated into what I was entrusted for (Elected by votes on 3 occasions, chose by Viserys...)

You were only the third guy who we had to have in, not really a choice we could have made. But look at what you did. Only you make problems to others. Stay safe, don't change a thing. Just don't make kids, please.

Last edited:
Keep on spreading lies and insulting me. I never did anything to you. That's what makes you feel important...

BG was thriving, up until I went inactive. Viserys entrusted me to keep on her server legacy. Not you, because see where that lead. You tried all these years to make me wear the weight of all your mistakes, shared with your technical and social unability to have a thriving community.

I was asked to recruit again past member, in a moment of weakness and thought people had changed, I accepted it. To have them turn BG into a troll festival.
One should read the team philoshophy a good few times to make sure one does understand it.
You, Bossk, Rosey seemingly never did that. And instead of having Bossk and Rosey making their own inactive clan, they decide to force themselves by recruiting who ever, and removing my account on forum.
Bossk took the opportunity to be granted admin right to ban everyone he could on discord. In what purpose, I seriously lack to understand.

I knew after your betrayal that things would change for the sole reason that a form of never seen before harassment and hatred started to build up on me. Based on simply zero fact, and zero reality. Heads filled with bullshit is what you people have been doing to newby, for a lot of years now.

You have certainly a fun time, but in the end you destroy the game you play. It's never been about me holding anything. In fact Viserys figured that quickly about me. Thus why she entrusted me...

Im a builder.
You people destroy, and get followed by sheeps into lies.

Yourself gave our FTP access to Bob billy so he could have his fun ruining things even more.
Thats right you a traitor, not even any reason to do very much everything you did. And that much hate on me ? Keep it up, that too has no point nor a single reason behind it.

Keep it up with all your frustration, your hate, while normal people do enjoy their time and game. It's not my loss, it's community loss when great lies are made to dirty someones reputation. Someone who was dedicated into what I was entrusted for (Elected by votes on 3 occasions, chose by Viserys...)

You were only the third guy who we had to have in, not really a choice we could have made. But look at what you did. Only you make problems to others. Stay safe, don't change a thing. Just don't make kids, please.
hey remember that time you scammed that kid out of money and whenever you got called out for it you just hid under a rock

or is all of this mass hysteria

Status
Not open for further replies.