sentinel bans me for hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never gave us at Sentinel any issue, aka no DDoS = No reason to ban.
While we always been a very easy target for rumors, and all sort of conspiration, the truth is the community playing on Sentinel enjoy their environment, free of any problems.
We've had to endure unfair treatment from other "Communities" there is no reason that we would have taken a side in a drama that never been our concern.
For the record all sort of tag/name impersonation he did, was always dealt with. As for anyone.

RogueWookiee (And most of you here lol) are to a level of uneducation and toxicity that simply isn't acceptable to a degree. Beside the hacking, the simple fact you do not fit in this server is blatant. There is plenty of other server, you chose to pick Sentinel "Because it's the most populated" but didn't you think for a minute the people playing there for so long, are looking for that mature and peaceful atmosphere. It's a tryhard heaven for polite people.
Rogue, go elsewhere, is the translation if you didn't get it right. You aren't welcome here. For past cheating, for drama and toxicity. Overall your uneducation isn't fitting.

Posting proof of harassment to display how toxic some people want to be for reasons they most of the time make up themselves. Beside the "Im banned so I will ruin the admin life" it's been nothing new since a little while.
Also Karus you were also banned because for weeks and weeks of neverending laming on the server. That's probably the reason that makes you post funny content like this, who knows. Choices we make...

Point fingers at Sentinel the way you do it, only demonstrate how good we do to keep such people away. Keep it up!
Im happy or sad that happened to you, I ain't reading all that 💀 💀

I have silently boycotted the mb2 forum FOR A MILLENIA. I only now step forward to say that Sentinel's disgusting behavior must be put to a stop. Now is the time brothers to defeat both the developers and sentinel menace all in one great strike. America and Europe's top players must come together to defeat our enemies...

I have silently boycotted the mb2 forum FOR A MILLENIA. I only now step forward to say that Sentinel's disgusting behavior must be put to a stop. Now is the time brothers to defeat both the developers and sentinel menace all in one great strike. America and Europe's top players must come together to defeat our enemies...
Larp 💀

While we always been a very easy target for rumors, and all sort of conspiration, the truth is the community playing on Sentinel enjoy their environment, free of any problems.
We've had to endure unfair treatment from other "Communities" there is no reason that we would have taken a side in a drama that never been our concern.
For the record all sort of tag/name impersonation he did, was always dealt with. As for anyone.

RogueWookiee (And most of you here lol) are to a level of uneducation and toxicity that simply isn't acceptable to a degree. Beside the hacking, the simple fact you do not fit in this server is blatant. There is plenty of other server, you chose to pick Sentinel "Because it's the most populated" but didn't you think for a minute the people playing there for so long, are looking for that mature and peaceful atmosphere. It's a tryhard heaven for polite people.
Rogue, go elsewhere, is the translation if you didn't get it right. You aren't welcome here. For past cheating, for drama and toxicity. Overall your uneducation isn't fitting.

Posting proof of harassment to display how toxic some people want to be for reasons they most of the time make up themselves. Beside the "Im banned so I will ruin the admin life" it's been nothing new since a little while.
Also Karus you were also banned because for weeks and weeks of neverending laming on the server. That's probably the reason that makes you post funny content like this, who knows. Choices we make...

Point fingers at Sentinel the way you do it, only demonstrate how good we do to keep such people away. Keep it up!
bro get off the computer you're not helping yourself. you already said "Goodbye" and you're still in the thread.

>Someone in your community cheats 2 years ago for 5 minutes on a server totally unrelated to your community hosted on a different continent
"I will ban this person retroactively and selectively because I don't like them."

>Someone in your community is actively DDoSing servers and harassing people ingame at the very moment they are in your community
"All good, DDoS away!"

No wonder I left this community, the hypocrisy is astounding.
I will see you all again on this forum at the heat death of the universe.

EDIT
Don't facepalm me. You said and did it yourself; You preach zero tolerance but at the same time tolerated somebody in the past who was actively ruining the enjoyment of the game for innocent people who had nothing to do with his hate, which is far worse than mere experimentation with cheats. You can't even say that it happened in the past, and now you know better or something like that because you've punished somebody else for saying the same thing. Get some consistency in your moderation actions, It's disgraceful and makes you appear a hypocrite.

I've got nothing against you or your community but the way you've conducted yourself as far as your actions pertaining to moderation so far is shameful.

Last edited:
I haven't posted on the forums since 2017, but I'll definitely oblige by saying this is really out of pocket.

I go by Exorcist, and have for a very long time.

I've been on both ping sides, EU and NA.

I can say without a doubt there's a lot of corruption within the space of Sentinel, but I've had genuinely no problems with anyone cause I usually

keep to an alias radar, and just like to have fun and duel people who are really good.

The fact you are holding a grudge against someone like Roguewookie is considerably baffling to me hahaha.

That dude spent years grinding up to the top. We've dueled since pretty much 2018. There is no ill mind with him and never has been, only memes

and grinding mb2.

How the hell are you going to say that on a single occasion Roguewookie was testing out hack functions to see if they would work, but clearly banter

that when he duels he's specifically hacking?

The only thing that has ever occurred in mb2 in dueling space is a PB hack and tracking which Tempest, the literal dev. of dueling was testing out since

somewhere around 1.4, and only 2 others to even note.

Even if you were hacking, with the ping difference alone you couldn't pay anyone to make a bot to deal with tracking a 200 ping difference in this

game. This is pretty much just pure salt and immaturity @Valkyrie .

We play MB2 for Star Wars nerdism fun and the reason why communities suffer is because of this blatant toxicity.

You should be held accountable, because we only got a handful of active players left, regardless of open and dueling.

Everyone here wants to have fun, but you target pretty much the #1 NA duelist out of ego, hahaha.

I'll make sure to not step in sentinel servers again.

You messed up, own it and apologize, That's honestly all you have to do, but this'll be in the archive no doubt. :D

I go by Exorcist, and have for a very long time.

Never seen you or heard of you.

Yet from reading you it seem you know much more than we do about ourselves. Just like sheeps you followed a majority of uneducated toxic individuals who spread rumors, lies on us.

Nothing new, it started at the same time these same people started to call me tranny and got eventually banned. Raiding and even went into doxxing for a few years.
Sentinel is not for people who can't behave, and unlike anything being written here, we have a fair, dedicated and clever way of admining.

Thanks, we need none of you. Have a good game on the other 59 server available. Think about making your server with all your friends. If really it's an issue, try getting some education.

Never seen you or heard of you.

Yet from reading you it seem you know much more than we do about ourselves. Just like sheeps you followed a majority of uneducated toxic individuals who spread rumors, lies on us.

Nothing new, it started at the same time these same people started to call me tranny and got eventually banned. Raiding and even went into doxxing for a few years.
Sentinel is not for people who can't behave, and unlike anything being written here, we have a fair, dedicated and clever way of admining.

Thanks, we need none of you. Have a good game on the other 59 server available. Think about making your server with all your friends. If really it's an issue, try getting some education.
So pretty much you're proving my point without giving any argument at all??

I give you......

an F!

I will tell you a story:

Once upon a time there was a clan called AOD.
Their objective was to get rid of Racism, Toxicity, Bigotry, Bullying, Laming and Ego.
Clan stronk, played the game for many years even around I believe RC1, which I started in 1.5.
Clear structure, good motives, good activity, generally a clean slate and no problems.
Until you realize that over time and change of leadership, the upper leadership still have an extreme ego, are toxic and backboard shit like you just said in secret, instead of a forums post like this.
You can't have a perfect system in any competitive game without issues.
I get that you want to have fairness, but you guys are following the same problem. If you lock a Clan to force a community to do something, they will always push back at you.
The restriction is the problem, when you say shit like this it just makes you look awful for what you're going for.

Check your bias at the door and be a good admin. Is that simple? No. But CBs been here a long time, and despite us being open door for everything,

somehow we keep popularity and community.

It's because we don't push an agenda on top of our Ego, we just play to have fun and bullshit.

You've taken this stuff way too seriously, and now you're gunna have a problem with everyone, p much.

You still have a chance to just admit you're wrong btw.

If you can't do that, then...

You Smell

You ignore anything about our inner structure, anything about our inner activity, pretty much you just like all people thinks things based on assumptions.

Yet you can say that much because "you know" so much... EU is happy of what we do, go and play the server, ask the regulars member. If they weren't they would let us know, and mostly desert the server.

Sentinel comes from an ideology. From a time some would refer to as the Dark Time. We succeeded, the duelling scene is peaking activity since we exist.
It was never meant to be that, it's just what people wanted.

Feel free to actually contact any of us and get to know us, thats how you can differentiate being lied to, and seeing the reality being applied for so many years now.

You ignore anything about our inner structure, anything about our inner activity, pretty much you just like all people thinks things based on assumptions.

Yet you can say that much because "you know" so much... EU is happy of what we do, go and play the server, ask the regulars member. If they weren't they would let us know, and mostly desert the server.

Sentinel comes from an ideology. From a time some would refer to as the Dark Time. We succeeded, the duelling scene is peaking activity since we exist.

Feel free to actually contact any of us and get to know us, thats how you can differentiate being lied to, and seeing the reality being applied for so many years now.

You ban and censor every person who is unhappy with your administration.

youve gotta be on something rn

please dont talk for the entire EU thank you
You use hack, and got banned. So it does not concern you.
You also dox people, and create manipulation for drama, for your own amusement.

Sentinel is the most popular server, if it wasn't I wouldnt speak "for the entire EU" which im not, I specifically said anyone(not banned, like you) can ask regular members.

You guys are a bunch of friends thinking probly you look strong in number, but sorry to tell you, you wasting your time here.

You use hack, and got banned. So it does not concern you.
You also dox people, and create manipulation for drama, for your own amusement.

Sentinel is the most popular server, if it wasn't I wouldnt speak "for the entire EU" which im not, I specifically said anyone(not banned, like you) can ask regular members.

You guys are a bunch of friends thinking probly you look strong in number, but sorry to tell you, you wasting your time here.
Yeah i'm done with this thread, go run some circles somewhere else

YOU SMELL

Status
Not open for further replies.