sentinel bans me for hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Win without hacking"
nerd.jpg

Anyone found to be cheating or have been cheating will be permanently banned.

image.png
image.png

You even record yourself while using soft-hack.

I recall back when I was at the top of EU dueling, and you were there grinding, bro... I also recall this mentally ill guy calling me a cheater then and accusing me of all sorts of shit, take it as a badge of honor.
(Valk said back in the day that he/she/it was on loads of drugs all the time, so I wouldn't care too much about what they say, man)

The original reason you banned me on sentinel was for cheating today on sentinel duel,

This was never the case.

You were banned for cheating in the past, it happens to be landed while you were duelling. You also admitted it yourself, at this point this is a circlejerk...

Good bye

Sneaky Rogue

Internal Beta Team
US Official Server Admin
I find it incredibly hilarious that this proclamation of 'we ban all cheaters ever' is coming from the person who refused to ban Jokerlel despite overwhelming proof of his DDoSing's of all NA servers. Both NA and EU communities stood united against a threat to our community but Sentinel habored him out of fear of their own servers being taken down. I've known Rogue for years and the kid has strong integrity especially when it comes to dueling. For Valk to ban Rogue and harbor Jokerlel shows absolute hypocrisy.

wats a sentinal???

im going to run for mb2 president and ban all europeans because the vast majority of cheaters online are russian demographically which lays guilt on all eu players by loose association

i will also glean guilt from all asia players by interviewing known cheater 'Hsu+" who is totally unrelated to me and not just me wearing the skin of some homeless person i flayed alive

I find it incredibly hilarious that this proclamation of 'we ban all cheaters ever' is coming from the person who refused to ban Jokerlel despite overwhelming proof of his DDoSing's of all NA servers. Both NA and EU communities stood united against a threat to our community but Sentinel habored him out of fear of their own servers being taken down. I've known Rogue for years and the kid has strong integrity especially when it comes to dueling. For Valk to ban Rogue and harbor Jokerlel shows absolute hypocrisy.

Never gave us at Sentinel any issue, aka no DDoS = No reason to ban.
While we always been a very easy target for rumors, and all sort of conspiration, the truth is the community playing on Sentinel enjoy their environment, free of any problems.
We've had to endure unfair treatment from other "Communities" there is no reason that we would have taken a side in a drama that never been our concern.
For the record all sort of tag/name impersonation he did, was always dealt with. As for anyone.

RogueWookiee (And most of you here lol) are to a level of uneducation and toxicity that simply isn't acceptable to a degree. Beside the hacking, the simple fact you do not fit in this server is blatant. There is plenty of other server, you chose to pick Sentinel "Because it's the most populated" but didn't you think for a minute the people playing there for so long, are looking for that mature and peaceful atmosphere. It's a tryhard heaven for polite people.
Rogue, go elsewhere, is the translation if you didn't get it right. You aren't welcome here. For past cheating, for drama and toxicity. Overall your uneducation isn't fitting.

Posting proof of harassment to display how toxic some people want to be for reasons they most of the time make up themselves. Beside the "Im banned so I will ruin the admin life" it's been nothing new since a little while.
Also Karus you were also banned because for weeks and weeks of neverending laming on the server. That's probably the reason that makes you post funny content like this, who knows. Choices we make...

Point fingers at Sentinel the way you do it, only demonstrate how good we do to keep such people away. Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.