•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Screen Resolution

I'm having a very similar problem that I found in this thread

However, the solution posted by Helix that says to disable magnification from 125% to 100% isn't working for me because I can't find this setting anywhere. I'm currently on the latest version of windows 10 and there are no display settings with these names or values, I've looked around a lot. This other thread was also very similar and had the same solution. If I've just been looking in the wrong spots and you all know what they're talking about, this might be an easy fix!

If not, I've noticed what I think is the problem. When the game launches in full screen, it's changing my entire desktop's resolution to be way lower (I think it's the default resolution of jedi academy) so it actually works fine if I have MBII's resolution set to that. But, since I have it set to 1920x1080, there's not enough actual resolution to render the whole thing which is causing the zoomed in effect.

Full screen mode is what's actually causing it, if I startup windowed then it actually mostly works (and I'd use it too, but for some reason the windows task bar renders over it and when I try to disable it, the window won't position right and either the top or bottom gets cut off...) but when I toggle full screen on, my entire computer changes its resolution to the game's default size. Even when I alt-tab to another program, it's the lower resolution.

The solution seems simple, I need to make the game not mess with my computer's resolution when I turn on full screen. However, I have no idea how to do this and after a lot of googling can't find a solution which finally brings me here.

One last thing to note, I did follow the instructions here since Jedi Academy is installed on a separate drive and disabled steam integration and am using the MBII client as the engine.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Scroll to
"Issue: Mouse is acting weird, movement of cursor on the screen doesn't match mouse movement.
Image is cropped, you cannot see right and bottom sides."