•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Game can't work in native screen resolution

Hello, i cant play my game in my native screen resolution (1920x1080), in fact, it looks like when i try to use any resolution that is 16:9 wont work, only 4:3 resolutions works for me and i dont want to play with the blackbars / extended screen.

It happened to me today, i hadnt any problems related to this in the past and i dont know why it was caused.

The thing is that when i try a 16:9 resolution, its like the game can only show half of the screen.

Screenshot (it has to be in window mode because for some reason i dont know, when i take a screenshot in full screen mode, the screenshot is shown like the game should be) Gyazo - 60f21f2a599a22a999005a9202715e2c.jpg

I tryed repair installation and didnt work.

Hello, i cant play my game in my native screen resolution (1920x1080), in fact, it looks like when i try to use any resolution that is 16:9 wont work, only 4:3 resolutions works for me and i dont want to play with the blackbars / extended screen.

It happened to me today, i hadnt any problems related to this in the past and i dont know why it was caused.

The thing is that when i try a 16:9 resolution, its like the game can only show half of the screen.

Screenshot (it has to be in window mode because for some reason i dont know, when i take a screenshot in full screen mode, the screenshot is shown like the game should be) Gyazo - 60f21f2a599a22a999005a9202715e2c.jpg

I tryed repair installation and didnt work.
try pressing alt+space, arrow down twice and then press enter.

then use ur arrow keys to move the window across your screen and into place