(Saber) Some Techniques and Tricks

Lightsaber Techniques and Tricks Here is some techniques I use in real. duels that might help you. 1. Weird Yaws. This is one trick I use alot and I find that it is pretty hard to pb In real Duels. Basically all you do say my friend is facing straight at me block motion, what you wanna do is turn straight to the right and throw a D+A swing. I found this out by observation and this is best used as a single swing. Try it out yourself and see if he can PB it. Once you practice it enough use it in duels as an interupt or a insta-counter I find it most effective. 2. The WA + WD yaw. Now I like to have a pretty decent Sensitivity to do this since in this technique/tip you will be switching from defense to offense very quickly. So say I am do a W+D swing as it will go down the upper left right? Well before I like to face my camera straight down and do the swing. For the opponet who is blocking it this swing will look very confusing if they fall for it. This camera rotation makes the swing a bit faster than a normal swing. Same for the W+D swing still facing down. Now like I said have a pretty good sensitivity, also I see this helps be more "tight" in dueling and it helped me a lot. Go into console and type in the command "cg_thirdpersoncameradamp 1". So the crosshair will stick to the screen very well unlike the default floppy one. Some people like the default but I personally don't. To continue face down do a W+A swing and a W+D swing combo. Than face straight up and try to get a few good pbs in. Do not spam this combo as sometimes it could get predictable. 3. Single Swing insta-counters. If you know your ACM well you know that only the first swing of a combo that lands gives you a certain amount of ACM added. Insta counters as I like to call them are a great and powerful tool currently used in this build. What I like to do sometimes is get a good pb and immediately counter it with a fast yawed single swing. To do a single swing all you do is tap one out of the WASD keys and swing with one of them do not move and you will see that you kind of lean over and your feet rotate you did it! So yeah those are some tips and tricks I use in dueling that help me win lots of duels. If you need any training or advice find me in game my username is CB|RogueWookiee you might find me dueling on CB|Training room or AOD Honor Duels just ask I will be happy to help! Also make sure you have already read some basic saber guides If you are very new read those guides and use what they say first this is for duelers who already got their basics down. Hope I helped!