Saber Colors for All

This idea is strictly for duel mode only as I can see massive issues with implementing such a thing into a open server.

As you may of noticed there is a current bug in the latest patch that can allow a DS/LS user to have whatever color they want on either side so for example: Darth Vader with a blue lightsaber. This bug got me thinking, why are universal saber colors for both teams not a feature in MB2. I can understand why it would not be good at all in a open mode setting but strictly in duels I think it would add some fun to the whole setting. I've brought this up in the MB2 discord and I've received a response from Penekowski and Tempest saying the messages I've put below.

Penekowski: "It would require some code changes and new ui, which I could get done if tempest is willing to code it in"

Tempest: "tbh i’m pretty sure it could be done just by saying “don’t change the hues to xyz for jedi/sith” and that would let you go across the entire spectrum on the slider"

I think while it could be a small feature in a future patch, it would be received well across the community as there is no reason not to have the saber colors universally available to each team.