RolePlay Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone else thought about making a RP Server.
I thuoght about making one
Why?
Game just feels boring with constant Open/FA/Duel/Legends
Your thoughts?

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Imagine discouraging people from enjoying something you don't.

Sounds about 2020.

Several developers for MB2 worked on or helped with JKG, an RP mod, including myself. It isn't about whether we enjoy it or not, because clearly some of us do. Its about this being the wrong place for it, which it is. There are plenty of RP mods for JKA, and some of them with decent combat mechanics. Some even allow you to make your own NPCs with kotor style chat and cinematics... oh and you can play pazaak. Go support them.

I've asked for the bare minimum RP features for years now, i.e distance-based text chat but the devs aren't interested in doing it from what i understand. Shame because it could probably bring some life to the mod.

Several developers for MB2 worked on or helped with JKG, an RP mod, including myself. It isn't about whether we enjoy it or not, because clearly some of us do. Its about this being the wrong place for it, which it is. There are plenty of RP mods for JKA, and some of them with decent combat mechanics. Some even allow you to make your own NPCs with kotor style chat and cinematics... oh and you can play pazaak. Go support them.

I should have quoted Kaningan. My quip was to her.

I was one of 3 developers for Legacy Mod. It was meant for RP and we stole a lot of philosophy from MB2. Your combat mechanics are simply the best in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.