Rogue One map suggestions and ideas.

Hey! I just rewatched rogue one and decided to think about future mb2 content and what it could be. And by it I mean the maps. Rogue One had some beautiful designed locations and were also enjoyable to be seen. So for the maps there could be: mb2_jedhacity, mb2_eadubattle, mb2_scarif.

FA Mb2_jedhacity
Sides: Rebels/Imperials
Rebel side characters: Jyn Erso, Cassian Andor(blue jacket), Saw Gerrera's Rebels(Unlimited), Chirrut Îmwe, Baze Malbus.
Imperial side characters: Stormtroopers(unlimited), Hover Tank Pilots(2), Stormtrooper Commander(1), AT-ST Pilots(2)
Obj(Rebels)Kill Imperials.
Obj(Imperials)Kill Rebels.

FA Mb2_eadubattle
Sides: Rebels/Eadu Imperial Facility
Rebel side characters: Jyn Erso, Galen Erso(maybe reskin of some Jka rebel), Cassian Andor.
Imperial Side characters: Director Krennic, Death Troopers(2), Stormtroopers(Unlimited)
Obj(Rebels)Don't allow Imperials escape Eadu
Obj(Imperials)Get to the ship and escape the facility(ship hacking time - same as Death Star map console hacking time)

FA Mb2_scarif
Sides: Rebel Assault Team/Imperials
Rebel side characters: Chirrut Îmwe, Baze Malbus, Bodhi Rook, Scarif Rebel Pathfinder(5), Lieutenant Sefla.
Imperial side characters: Stormtroopers(Unlimited), Imperial Officers(1), Stormtrooper Commander(1), Stormtrooper Heavy Weaponary(2), Death Troopers(2)
Obj(Rebels)Get to the power switch for communications and hack it ( 3 secs)
Obj(Imperials)Holding Rebels of the console.

Alright hope this will be the case for future updates! Thanks for your time :)

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I am planning to make a Jedha map. It'll be a smaller map, something along the scale between Smuggler and Alderaan. I am hoping to make the objective about stealing kyber. Either way, that's still in the planning stages, so it'll take quite some time until there's anything playable.

I'll keep people posted as I get closer and closer to actual work.

I am planning to make a Jedha map. It'll be a smaller map, something along the scale between Smuggler and Alderaan. I am hoping to make the objective about stealing kyber. Either way, that's still in the planning stages, so it'll take quite some time until there's anything playable.

That's amazing news!

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team

de_dust map reworked? :p

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
I really want Chirrut Îmwe as playable character , maybe as jedi but not with a lightsaber pls

I really want Chirrut Îmwe as playable character , maybe as jedi but not with a lightsaber pls
Don't forget about Nien Numb ;). I'm surprised he is not in game already lol. When I first started to play I always thought there was Nien numb.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team

if rebs win there will have to be the sounds of those guys whispering ''KYBEEER'' KYBER'' when they are looting it.

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
if rebs win there will have to be the sounds of those guys whispering ''KYBEEER'' KYBER'' when they are looting it.
This is a given.

Heck, I think that sound needs to be played whenever someone steals kyber.