Retrieving weapons lost to force pull

If you're playing a grenade heavy class and thus only have one firing weapon, a Jedi/Sith can pull your weapon away and then pick it up, leaving you weaponless even if you manage to kill the Jedi/Sith. I suggest that if the Jedi/Sith dies, the taken weapon will drop for the gunner to pick up, so that they don't have to melee everyone the entire round. You could argue that you just shouldn't lose your weapon, or you could also argue that you should always have more than one weapon on hand, but this suggestion is more for casual players that try to have realistic classes accurate to the movies (ex: Han Solo; DL-44 only and grenades/abilities). If you can manage to kill the Jedi/Sith with melee, you deserve to get your weapon back.

I have better idea!
Let jedi\sith USE weapons they pulled
why cant they use it??? its not fair!

And what jedi\sith will become without a saber? forcewhore whithout force?
The point is that saber throw will be such a risky move so that it is worth it to use it, but if they miss, then yes, they would be a forcewhore without force.

Saber throw is hard to hit
Its easy to dodge
Its dealing low damage
Its quite risky and useless already, no point in nerfing it. No one will use it then
And making pulled weapons drop after death does not make any sense because jedis seems to disintegrate weapons after picking them up. Full drop after death from everyone would make more sense

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
i like the get ur wep bak idea. not so much the jedi using guns or losing saber from st.