Possible saber throw re-work?

k4far

Banned
Donator
Please do not kill me too much for saying this.

I do not really care if it is changed, but if we had some statistics (please, allow me to make them up) it would be like this hit ratio low, kill ratio even lower. Maybe force users should be allowed to fight from a distance just ...a little more, and if it is balanced and does not destroy the game for others but instead... MAKE IT MORE FUN?

IMAGINE, a STORMTROOPER WITH SABER, YEAH A SABER HOW, WHAT, what kind of nonsense is this You are asking?

I tell you, what if saber thrown can be picked up and collected and force pulled back from non force user. Possibly after some testing, damage of the saber throw could be increased by 5+/10 points of damage, maybe we could even make it spin horizontally but it could cover twice as smaller distance (for safe fun purposes and without changing the size of the projecticle, thus not making it too easy to hit something).

Saber throw is making You vulnerable for a longer while. That kind of buff making it more risky altogheter would be justified in my opinion. Last week I threw my saber in to the generator pit expecting to hear it hit the bottom and so I ended up disappointed - that might be just the most common use of the saber throw in MB.

*Let us state a rule: An unit that gets the saber can not deflect blaster fire with, it it would gain saber offense level I and probably some blue style with only very basic swings - but why do not we make it also a really slow one, for people saying OP : p

Any thoughs?

Last edited: