Retarded disarm system

Mblock... if I am correct about this, that was an mblock; It's fair to say, someone wasn't swingblocking. Unless ofcourse there is something I missed, but regardless, disarms are fine they way they are.

Mblock... if I am correct about this, that was an mblock; It's fair to say, someone wasn't swingblocking. Unless ofcourse there is something I missed, but regardless, disarms are fine they way they are.
adding in addition: if you are desperately trying to attack someone without any care to your own bp levels, you likely deserve to be disarmed

adding in addition: if you are desperately trying to attack someone without any care to your own bp levels, you likely deserve to be disarmed
images

what is this "you get mblocked at low bp" meme? I see it around alot, whether i mblock someone or someone else gets mblocked, people constantly say WTF I HAD BP
Where did it come from?

you can disarm people with any thing even saber defend 0 u can mblock people which i did the other day but i kinda of liked it in the older build that it took BP to mblock some people just spam it when your in a duel which is damn crazy >.<

AaronAaron

Donator
you can disarm people with any thing even saber defend 0 u can mblock people which i did the other day but i kinda of liked it in the older build that it took BP to mblock some people just spam it when your in a duel which is damn crazy >.<
It costs BP now. 4 for light styles blue/cyan, 6 for medium staff/duals, 8 for heavy purple/red. I think anyway lol

what is this "you get mblocked at low bp" meme? I see it around alot, whether i mblock someone or someone else gets mblocked, people constantly say WTF I HAD BP
Where did it come from?
I dunno, maybe they died too fast to see that they got disarmed. Also if you have no bp you can't defend so if a saber hits yours it's gonna disarm you

DaloLorn

Movie Battles II Team Retired
i can hardly pull it off now lol, i've become too reliant on gunning

I can't blame you - with the amount of factors involved and the time available to sync them up against most styles, I'm surprised anyone can do it with any meaningful frequency.