Remalus's Mini-Mods

Hello!

I'll keep this short and sweet.

This is a post where I will be posting most of my very tiny mini-mods, mods that only replace usually 1 model and maybe a few tiny things ingame. Simple enough.

Links:

mb2_icon_default.JPG
Robed Anakin - adds a robed Anakin to jedi team. Download

mb2_icon_robehood.jpg
Robed Obi-Wan (ROTS) - A robed Obi-Wan Kenobi that replaces the hooded Kenobi. Download

mb2_icon_default.jpg
Zander Cohort - A simple jedi model created by Scerendo and ported into MB2. Download

20180408033740_1.jpg
Maeus Hilt - A simple hilt mod as requested. It's Dooku's sith saber with a thinned blade. Download

Thin Sabers - A basic mod that thins all saber blades and puts the Ben Solo saber in proper order. For images refer to the "Maeus Hilt" image. Download

mb2_icon_default.jpg
DF2 Kyle - A replacement of the default Kyle Katarn from Dark Forces 2. Download

Thick Sabers - A basic mod that thickens all the thin blades up to the default thickness, and puts the Ben Solo saber in proper order. Download

mb2_icon_default.jpg
Ferus Olin - A mod that replaces Rosh Penin with a Ferus Olin model. Download

Last edited:
Upvote 0
they'll work with peneke if you add more zzzs before the filename, jka loads files based on their position in the alphabet afaik, so if you make sure remalus's mods are at the bottom of the list, they should work with peneke

Make a mod which makes the Kanan hilt have as thick a blade as all of the other sabers please.

Thinner sabers are so hard to see on some maps and I find it way easier to fight against fat blades. Thanks in advance if you make it

Make a mod which makes the Kanan hilt have as thick a blade as all of the other sabers please.

Thinner sabers are so hard to see on some maps and I find it way easier to fight against fat blades. Thanks in advance if you make it
Added it, thickens all sabers