Remalus's Mini-Mods

Hello!

I'll keep this short and sweet.

This is a post where I will be posting most of my very tiny mini-mods, mods that only replace usually 1 model and maybe a few tiny things ingame. Simple enough.

Links:

mb2_icon_default.JPG
Robed Anakin - adds a robed Anakin to jedi team. Download

mb2_icon_robehood.jpg
Robed Obi-Wan (ROTS) - A robed Obi-Wan Kenobi that replaces the hooded Kenobi. Download

mb2_icon_default.jpg
Zander Cohort - A simple jedi model created by Scerendo and ported into MB2. Download

20180408033740_1.jpg
Maeus Hilt - A simple hilt mod as requested. It's Dooku's sith saber with a thinned blade. Download

Thin Sabers - A basic mod that thins all saber blades and puts the Ben Solo saber in proper order. For images refer to the "Maeus Hilt" image. Download

mb2_icon_default.jpg
DF2 Kyle - A replacement of the default Kyle Katarn from Dark Forces 2. Download

Thick Sabers - A basic mod that thickens all the thin blades up to the default thickness, and puts the Ben Solo saber in proper order. Download

mb2_icon_default.jpg
Ferus Olin - A mod that replaces Rosh Penin with a Ferus Olin model. Download

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice Job on the Robed Anakin and Obi-wan models, haven't tried the Zander Cohort model but i will eventually. Keep going

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Ye, huh. Having poked through the files to make the BasePack, I now recognize that all the mods except the Zander Cohort are just using stuff that's already in the files but not available in default Open Mode. So I understand now what's meant by "mini-mods."
Maeus Hilt - A simple hilt mod as requested. It's essentially Dooku's sith saber with a thinned blade.
Not to harass you or anything, but isn't this literally Dooku's saber with a thinned blade? Not "essentially"? Are there any other changes besides the thin blade?

Oooo thinned blades i want that to be a thing with all lightsabers but most things ive seen don't look like they changed much.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Oooo thinned blades i want that to be a thing with all lightsabers but most things ive seen don't look like they changed much.
incidentally, my BasePack mod also makes all sabers thin. And by "thin" I mean "the same as the Kanan Jarrus blade that's in the game already."

You could open up my pack and inspect it to learn how to make a thin-pack yourself. :p

edit: from what I remember of messing with the files, you're free to make the blades even thinner. You can also make the blades display as really long, which is fairly hilarious. Or make Kylo's crossguards super long. You can do some silly things with some very simple file changes.

Last edited:
Ye, huh. Having poked through the files to make the BasePack, I now recognize that all the mods except the Zander Cohort are just using stuff that's already in the files but not available in default Open Mode. So I understand now what's meant by "mini-mods."

Not to harass you or anything, but isn't this literally Dooku's saber with a thinned blade? Not "essentially"? Are there any other changes besides the thin blade?
didn't really mean essentially, i posted that at like 5am after no sleep lol

incidentally, my BasePack mod also makes all sabers thin. And by "thin" I mean "the same as the Kanan Jarrus blade that's in the game already."

You could open up my pack and inspect it to learn how to make a thin-pack yourself. :p

edit: from what I remember of messing with the files, you're free to make the blades even thinner. You can also make the blades display as really long, which is fairly hilarious. Or make Kylo's crossguards super long. You can do some silly things with some very simple file changes.
I already have a thin mod I'll upload it later, just have to make sound changes bc it pulls from one other unique model i use

Remulas the Anakin and Obi Wan models ain't workin in peneke but works fine in normal

Last edited: