Re-Texture of RevanKnight's Rey [V6] !!!UPDATED!! Jan17

So for those of you who didn't read the previous conversation I have taken it upon myself to do a re-texture that is imo an improvement on RevanKnight's model of Rey. Here are the latest version's screenshots as well as the older version so you guys can pick what looks best.

V Version 6 Download V
MEGA
!!UPDATE V6!!
[The latest update is now included in this post. See below the older versions to see the content and details of VERSION 6]
CREDITS TO REVANKNIGHT FOR THE MODEL
You can scroll to my further posts to see the later versions

First up v1 of my edit, looks more like padme in my opinion
HepZtCc.jpg

JvemL3f.jpg

uaIZSr7.jpg

VtockfO.jpg

And here is V2 below that I just made a bit ago
079axoC.jpg

bOqEL0i.jpg

B5NKArZ.jpg

CCQKYuK.jpg

cazIUN5.jpg

yyQ2tVN.jpg

VERSION 6
In this version I finally took the time to replace all the old textures and replaced them with my own grittier looking ones. It gives it a much darker and dirtier feel to what I feel is more accurate to Rey's character. Share your opinions! (Note, the weird black lines on the collar showed didn't look quite as off in-game. They have since been fixed and are gone)
GdGBhJ8.jpg

MBVROwk.jpg

fS1dcSp.jpg

W5uNcjC.jpg

Bx2Imwp.jpg

4PHQT7I.jpg

And there you have it!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey guys I'm back! Sorry for the huge lack of activity on here, I got a new PC and essentially have lost all of my Assets :c
I'll be trying to see what I can recover and seeing as V4 currently has the most favorable votes I'll see if I can scrounge it up and upload it as the final version. Thanks for the patience guys!

T r i s t a n

Banned
I literally have The Force Awakens saved on my PC. So I could potentially get any sound file you could possibly want.
If you'd like me to get one for you to use, please suggest which scene you would like me to record and then I will put it into a .mp3 for use of a more experienced modder. Also if you have a preferred form of download please specify. I believe via email or Mega would be the easiest option.

I literally have The Force Awakens saved on my PC. So I could potentially get any sound file you could possibly want.
If you'd like me to get one for you to use, please suggest which scene you would like me to record and then I will put it into a .mp3 for use of a more experienced modder. Also if you have a preferred form of download please specify. I believe via email or Mega would be the easiest option.
It will be good :) are you possible to rip me some Bail Organa lines too?

T r i s t a n

Banned
He isnt but im sure you have episode 3 :) if not just teach me how to rip audio :D
I would do it by recording the clip from the film with mirrilis Action. Then I would load this clip into Sony Vegas Pro 11, Delete the video leaving only the audio file behind. Then I would save my project as an .mp3 file. After that point, I would send it to you / modder, or I would use the files for myself.
If you have these programs I have suggested to use, then you are welcome to do it yourself. I am sure there is an easier way to rip audio, but this is the way I have fashioned for myself using what I have.

T r i s t a n

Banned
If you still wish me to help you retrieve these files. I could have them to you by tomorrow. I just need the specific location of the clip/s you need, preferred retrieval option: email, Mega, etc...
That's it! :D

If you still wish me to help you retrieve these files. I could have them to you by tomorrow. I just need the specific location of the clip/s you need, preferred retrieval option: email, Mega, etc...
That's it! :D
I will send you PM tomorrow mate :)