Re-Texture of RevanKnight's Rey [V6] !!!UPDATED!! Jan17

So for those of you who didn't read the previous conversation I have taken it upon myself to do a re-texture that is imo an improvement on RevanKnight's model of Rey. Here are the latest version's screenshots as well as the older version so you guys can pick what looks best.

V Version 6 Download V
MEGA
!!UPDATE V6!!
[The latest update is now included in this post. See below the older versions to see the content and details of VERSION 6]
CREDITS TO REVANKNIGHT FOR THE MODEL
You can scroll to my further posts to see the later versions

First up v1 of my edit, looks more like padme in my opinion
HepZtCc.jpg

JvemL3f.jpg

uaIZSr7.jpg

VtockfO.jpg

And here is V2 below that I just made a bit ago
079axoC.jpg

bOqEL0i.jpg

B5NKArZ.jpg

CCQKYuK.jpg

cazIUN5.jpg

yyQ2tVN.jpg

VERSION 6
In this version I finally took the time to replace all the old textures and replaced them with my own grittier looking ones. It gives it a much darker and dirtier feel to what I feel is more accurate to Rey's character. Share your opinions! (Note, the weird black lines on the collar showed didn't look quite as off in-game. They have since been fixed and are gone)
GdGBhJ8.jpg

MBVROwk.jpg

fS1dcSp.jpg

W5uNcjC.jpg

Bx2Imwp.jpg

4PHQT7I.jpg

And there you have it!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Face looks like Padme. Probably no getting away from that without an actual new model. The outfit also has major issues around the shoulder front/back seam. Probably was sourced from something that had a very flat or non-varying texture.

No slight to anyone involved though as this is probably the best anyone can do with just a reskin / franken model.

Face looks like Padme. Probably no getting away from that without an actual new model. The outfit also has major issues around the shoulder front/back seam. Probably was sourced from something that had a very flat or non-varying texture.

No slight to anyone involved though as this is probably the best anyone can do with just a reskin / franken model.
Simply to complete this project I might give modeling a go and at the least see what I can do to help fix it. But seeing as this is both my first time ever modeling or texturing it's a bit iffy. I'll keep this updated ofc.

So I did some more work, and this time literally just used Daisy Ridley's face and did some modifying so it fits with the texture. It seems that the more accurate it gets the uglier it gets lmao. Or maybe it's just me being too harsh on my work. Anyway here is that 'latest version' I would appreciate opinions on which version everyone likes most.
V3
c84EJBm.jpg

bMe0hSG.jpg

ALRIfJN.jpg

R4wkViM.jpg

Keep in mind some of the angles I picked might just be a bit harsh on it but can't be sure tbh.

Here is another quick alt-edit of V3, I know it seems dumb for me to make so many so fast but I really want you guys to have plenty of options as for in the end this will be for you guys not just me <3
V4 - Made the eyes look a bit sharper and therefore imo better captures Rey's sharp eyes.
xdQOOMC.jpg

g4Fms3Y.jpg

QZ9SXSE.jpg

c9bXdWc.jpg

Last edited:
Version 4 the best one! Finally i cant see Padme, it is nice Daisy :) think it could be final version :)

Updated with version 6. V5 wasn't much of a change so that's why it's missing!

EDIT: I'll be adding a download link here in just a bit so anyone can add the latest version to their games!

Just one small detail :) that arms are too pink they should be more like skin in the face darker and dirtier :)