Random replacements

Tempest

Gameplay Design
Movie Battles II Team
Dropbox - MB2 Replacements

Some people wanted to see a few replacements I have sitting around. A couple are actual requests and others I thought I'd throw up just for people to possibly learn from (since there weren't really things like flamethrower changes when I made them). Enjoy.

Upvote 0

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Just look inside the file.
it's kind of a pain to closely examine the files to see what they do when the guy who posted them could probably tell us off the top of his head.

but then again, he's only posting them since "some people wanted to see," so he's probably not that invested in advertising it.

poking through the files, one of them adds RGB colorable areas to a couple existing models: hoth elite, trandoshan BH, rodian BH, reelo, bespin cop sold, jan ors, and rebel sold.

One changes the ARC scope in some way, one makes lightning red instead of blue(?) and makes some kind of red electric column green instead. There's a change to the radar, possibly making it much more transparent, and changes to both the A280 and proj scopes.

the chat icon is changed to be an even bigger giveaway, a big arrow that says "SHOOT HERE FOR FREE KILL"

can't tell what the flamethrower mod does, but it also changes something having to do with the cultist model...?

Last edited: