(RAGEPOST) collect player's accuracy for FAIR-PLAY

asAconsumer

Banned
There is a certain individual that lost his official admin -> renamed -> and is now cheating - posing as a good gunner N.

Battlefield Heroes (dead game) used to have a page with gun accuracy for each weapon where you could inspect player's profile to find out if they are cheating or not.
- Unnaturally high accuracy with A280 or DLT-20A at around 50%-99% (PERHAPS THEY ARE USING AIM-ASSIST??)

Fair-play is as important as new content. Try to balance those things.

Eazy E

Banned
There is a certain individual that lost his official admin -> renamed -> and is now cheating - posing as a good gunner N.

Battlefield Heroes (dead game) used to have a page with gun accuracy for each weapon where you could inspect player's profile to find out if they are cheating or not.
- Unnaturally high accuracy with A280 or DLT-20A at around 50%-99% (PERHAPS THEY ARE USING AIM-ASSIST??)

Battlefield Heroes was a legendary game. RIP.

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
1611237818285.png

I can't even hit knocked down targets at point blank range with an entire CR3 clip. Cheats will just make me average. 🤣

asAconsumer

Banned
*rage noises*

1. The Dude keeps renaming

2. Naboo map (TODAY). He does not even zoom his ruptor too much, disintegrates ppl mid-jump when they are mid-air exploiting window in animation (from across the map...)

LEGIT bee gud at game with no anti-cheat 360 no scope

hfvjs7hr6o6jv4s8lt6hrusbj e3idj28wjs

Ruptor is probably the only gun potentially worth keeping track of. It's impossible to hit 99% accuracy with projectile weapons even with aimbot and too esay to circumvent shooting walls occasionally

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
*rage noises*

1. The Dude keeps renaming

2. Naboo map (TODAY). He does not even zoom his ruptor too much, disintegrates ppl mid-jump when they are mid-air exploiting window in animation (from across the map...)

LEGIT bee gud at game with no anti-cheat 360 no scope

hfvjs7hr6o6jv4s8lt6hrusbj e3idj28wjs
I know this isn't mitigating the root of the problem, but ask the admins to deal with it? I suppose it's EU (cuz I haven't heard stories about cheaters in NA except Paradine), so what serv is this?

asAconsumer

Banned
I know this isn't mitigating the root of the problem, but ask the admins to deal with it? I suppose it's EU (cuz I haven't heard stories about cheaters in NA except Paradine), so what serv is this?

It's not 1 server it's servers whatever has players tbh. [DN] and [BG] and others.

a) one is the Longsaber with Duals as a Jedi/Sith and they spam the hell out of it could be also combined with Auto-PB (not sure of 2nd part) but they consistently land hits mid-air on people while spamming random swings with Duals (weird AF.)

b) Hero/Bounty Hunter with some sort of aim-assist (unspecified what sort) but it's either a player with Disruptor, or Lvl. 3 Pistol (up close) landing headshots at an unbelievable rate. And they have white nicknames nothing too fancy. It can be a 'Padawan' it can be a random short word it's not like the person is trying to be easily identifiable.

asAconsumer

Banned
why didn't you record anything? not even demos?

When the measures put in place preventing ppl from the acts of cheating are clearly insufficient trying to prove an individual person is not playing fair (under false identity) is a poorly spent time. Wouldn't you agree?

Through this appeal to reason - I want systematic occurance to be tackled not an individual person banned. I am a Player NOT an Admin (not seeing many Owners or Mods when I am playing anyway).

asAconsumer

Banned
How widespread are hacks in MB2 anyways?

Some kids go to Computer College make wallhack, aimbot, longsaber, autopb, proximity warning all sorts of cheats as it serves them playing the video game and they are also doing some coding, There has to be actually quite a lot of custom cheats in place as the game has no way of ensuring there isn't.

CS:GO had to develop an AI to based on patterns detect cheats. Over half of total CS:GO players were so frustrated with others cheating that they themselves have thought of using cheats.

MB2 has those shady Padawans 24/7 running Ruptor and they have benefit of a doubt and game has no anti-cheat.
Shady as fuck nobody can call Movie Battles 2 to be a competitive game in this state.

SAD!

This game needs something to be a symbol of fair-play.

Some kids go to Computer College make wallhack, aimbot, longsaber, autopb, proximity warning all sorts of cheats as it serves them playing the video game and they are also doing some coding, There has to be actually quite a lot of custom cheats in place as the game has no way of ensuring there isn't.

CS:GO had to develop an AI to based on patterns detect cheats. Over half of total CS:GO players were so frustrated with others cheating that they themselves have thought of using cheats.

MB2 has those shady Padawans 24/7 running Ruptor and they have benefit of a doubt and game has no anti-cheat.
Shady as fuck nobody can call Movie Battles 2 to be a competitive game in this state.

SAD!

This game needs something to be a symbol of fair-play.

i read this in my head like a donald trump tweet

I would say it is MUCH more important than new content.
I would be 100% for investing all the development time into this.
It may not be fun but it will keep the game alive.

Battlefield Heroes was a legendary game. RIP.
RIP indeed for games where cheating goes rampant.
I stopped playing this mod at around February because it is pointless and zilch fun to play with/against/as a cheater.
One must be pretty masochistic to endure their immature exploitations.

How widespread are hacks in MB2 anyways? I've only run into a couple of instances in the past year where I thought something fishy was going on. Most times, the player in question is really that good.
To anyone with just a little experience in online FPS gaming and more than basic knowledge of the types of cheats for those, but certainly already when just really knowing what an aimbot does and can be capable of it was totally obvious when spectating someone using such. It sure helps if one got into contact with such software in the past.
When you got the experience I mentioned before you know when you can be certain of the fact and when a benefit of the doubt can still be given.
Also cf. here for the availability of such exploits and I am sure your imagination lets you picture how widespread those could be by now:
There was also at least one occasion where a link was posted here which got promptly deleted.

lol imagine not using haks
Some people are just a bit more mature than others.
I would rather imagine playing MBII again.
But that is not going to happen with the cheaters around that plague it.

Eazy E

Banned
I would say it is MUCH more important than new content.
I would be 100% for investing all the development time into this.
It may not be fun but it will keep the game alive.

RIP indeed for games where cheating goes rampant.
I stopped playing this mod at around February because it is pointless and zilch fun to play with/against/as a cheater.
One must be pretty masochistic to endure their immature exploitations.

To anyone with just a little experience in online FPS gaming and more than basic knowledge of the types of cheats for those, but certainly already when just really knowing what an aimbot does and can be capable of it was totally obvious when spectating someone using such. It sure helps if one got into contact with such software in the past.
When you got the experience I mentioned before you know when you can be certain of the fact and when a benefit of the doubt can still be given.
Also cf. here for the availability of such exploits and I am sure your imagination lets you picture how widespread those could be by now:
There was also at least one occasion where a link was posted here which got promptly deleted.

Some people are just a bit more mature than others.
I would rather imagine playing MBII again.
But that is not going to happen with the cheaters around that plague it.
AFAIK very few people actually use cheats, Nightshades stuff was mostly janked together and while it made things it easier it by no means made you invincible. Kronos is a little bitch, however, and I hope (when) he dies (he does) painfully. (For legal reasons this is a joke).

Really Kronos seems to be the only person in the community who I know to use hacks, although his clan buddies probably do as well (although they're trash with or without). The vast majority of "cheaters" are generally just very very good players, this is a really old mod and there's people here from all the way back in the early 00s with 1000s of hours of gameplay. After playing that long you're probably going to be really really good where to new players it almost seems like you're cheating.